Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

193 Pages of history: Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum

Started by AquariuZ, April 18, 2009, 02:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

I am taking a break from Abeling and switching to Bessler. What better place to start than the document Bessler wrote about his device in October of 1719?

Not sure if this has been done before, but thanks to the Max Planck Institute I now have in my possession the full document scanned in high-resolution including the diagrams. (Really) 193 pages Cover to cover, no omissions or blackouts (yes!).

If this has not been archived here (not sure if it is allowed) I am asking Stefan for instructions.

Filesize is 245 MegaBytes, scans are 240 MB uncompressed.

Obviously my goal is to translate it myself , but even though I do speak German, I will require assistance from a professional german translator (dad) because medieval german is rather hard to read. Not that I mistrust the available translation(s), but the one I really trust is myself, and my dad comes in close second. Better believe it.  8)

Here the (compressed) introduction page to give you an idea. Beautiful. The diagrams are very clear, but at this point I am not sure if he made full disclosure. (Regardless what anyone says or has said about the Orffyreanum in the past)

If this has been done already by a reliable source, then please ignore I mentioned it and I will continue this offline. I am determined to see how far I can go.

Clean slate. New eyes. Thoughts? Experiences?

spinner

If this has been done already by a reliable source, then please ignore I mentioned it and I will continue this offline. I am determined to see how far I can go.

Hi, AquariuZ!

Hmm, before you start translating this mysterious work of JEEB - search for great works of Mr. John Collins...

www.free-energy.co.uk

"Ex nihilo nihil"

AquariuZ

Quote from: spinner on April 18, 2009, 04:59:05 PM
Hi, AquariuZ!

Hmm, before you start translating this mysterious work of JEEB - search for great works of Mr. John Collins...

www.free-energy.co.uk

Yep. Know about him.

I am naturally and specifically interested in possible clues left behind.

Most of it as far as I have read is self bloated speech & testimonies.

And money, always money. Even then. He was trying to sell it thus he had the wheel certified to get the needed vindication. Should have just revealed it on his death bed but he was probably extremely bitter he was not able to sell it. Greedy greedy

"The mechanism is so simply a nine year old carpenters apprentice could construct it"

Aha. So even I can do it...

Cylindrical weights, A spring , Outer and inner wheel...

O no, not dumbbells & eggs again  ;D

spinner

Quote from: AquariuZ on April 18, 2009, 05:35:41 PM
Yep. Know about him.

I am naturally and specifically interested in possible clues left behind.

Most of it as far as I have read is self bloated speech & testimonies.

And money, always money. Even then. He was trying to sell it thus he had the wheel certified to get the needed vindication. Should have just revealed it on his death bed but he was probably extremely bitter he was not able to sell it. Greedy greedy
Yes, He supposedly left plenty of clues behind...
Sadly, he never had a chance to reveal the secret on his death bed (he actually died because of an accident caused by - gravity....)

Greed is an evil roth...

"The mechanism is so simply a nine year old carpenters apprentice could construct it"
I'm not sure about the "nine year old" (this is not a quote from original), but I'm certain that  if such a wheel would emerge nowadays, the average nine-year old child would understand the basic workings...

Aha. So even I can do it...

Cylindrical weights, A spring , Outer and inner wheel...

O no, not dumbbells & eggs again  ;D

Lol, no "dumbbells and eggs".... This is just one of the many (nonworking) gravity wheels. As simple as that.
At least from what is known so far, and especially after seeing the patent application ....  ;D

Ah, well...

"Ex nihilo nihil"

hansvonlieven

Quote from: spinner on April 18, 2009, 04:59:05 PM
Hi, AquariuZ!

www.free-energy.co.uk

John Collins did not translate the book, he neither reads German nor Latin. He used outside resources to have the works translated. Without wanting to criticise John, who does outstanding work, the translations leave much to be desired in parts.

Furthermore Bessler's work is confusing in itself as, in passages, the German text does not say the same as the Latin text on the opposite page.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx