Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In Defence of the Somali "Pirates"

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 19, 2009, 06:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

..."Somalia has been used as a dumping ground for hazardous waste starting in the early 1990s, and continuing through the civil war there," Nick Nuttall of the UN's Environment Program told the television channel Al-Jazeera, echoing similar findings from other reports.

"And the waste is many different kinds. There is uranium radioactive waste. There is lead, and heavy metals like cadmium and mercury. There is also industrial waste, and there are hospital wastes, chemical wastes - you name it."

The waste came from irresponsible European companies...who paid shady intermediaries as little as $2.50 a tonne to dispose of it, compared with about $1,000 a tonne in Europe.

Source...

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=1508124

Regards...

myrmex

that's a good thing they don't recycle our old nuclear waste into something the world would remember...

god knows how many more http://somalimonitor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/haan14.jpg are floating around in somalian water...

Cap-Z-ro

Well...those that do the dumping kinda do that too...their floating fish processing plants rob the area of its fish stocks and ship the 'dirty fish' to all markets...maybe even your favorite restaurant.

Regards...

jacek

This is pissing me off that some a$$holes use the ocean waters to dump their toxic $hit into, thus poisoning life in the immediate area and around the world.

I have a hard time believing that the pirates ride on a high-moral horse and act as some form of Somali defense forces, however.
Seems to me, they're just making a quick buck.

Are the Greenpeace dudes on this one?

[/end of rant]

Cap-Z-ro

Can't really to the morals of the Somali's...but I know the morals of the people calling them pirates.

They are passing judgment with bloody hands.

Regards...