Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does a "kick" look like on an oscilloscope?

Started by Grumpy, April 29, 2009, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

I appreciate all the effort and the experimental results posted here.  I wish I could of participated earlier on.  Please hear me out.

Look once again at the relevant text from SM:

I found the secret when I read in some books about electron tubes.
I was a TV repair man as well. Back in the days of electron tubes.
The good old days I think.

In one of the RCA engineering manuals I read that it has been measured
In a wire that there exists a slight increase in current when first
electrons are caused to flow in it.
This was explained because the earth's magnetic field exerted
some influence on the wire and the electron flow inside it.
Or rather the electrons on the surface of the wire.

Even today you can find examples of discussion of this fact even in non
scientific journals.
If you look in Morgan Jones book, Valve Amplifiers, 3rd edition, on page
262 he says:

The inrush of current through the filament interacts with
the earth's magnetic field to produce a small kick.

SMALL KICK !

Those words mean a great deal.

Notice what the kick is a result of:

(INRUSH CURRENT) + (WEAK MAGNETIC FIELD OF THE EARTH) = KICK

I'm not sure how to state it more plainly then to say the kick is an imparting of momentum to the filament.  Just like a coil in a magnetic field MOVES, so does the filament, it moves when it is forced to move "in a quick sharp short duration" by an impulse  or (force x time)

If you have a DC current on a filament in a magnetic field, it will deflect to one side and stay there, but won't oscillate at it's natural frequency (based on how thin, long and stiff it is).

Another analogy, take a hammer and hit a bell to make it ring, you just "KICKED" the bell. 

That is what a KICK is according to SM,  and I'm sorry if anybody disagrees, but not listening to what he says can be a waste of time.  All your research is great and applies to something I'm sure.

You see, were dealing with PHYSICAL motion of the coils, that's why there is vibration in the TPUs, and that's why there is cork material in the center of the large TPUs (to allow vibration and not dampen it).   And that's why magnets are needed, they have a stronger magnetic field and when current + magnetic field are COMBINED, motion and vibration occurs, due to the lorentz force law.  We hear that in the videos of the small TPU on a glass table.  Is anybody listening?

EM

P.S. and I explained before why mechanical vibration is used, it has very ... very ... very ... high Q,  if you want to convince yourselves,  scope a LC tank circuit after it is stimulated with a square signal and you will see it decay in approximately microseconds, or maybe milliseconds, but that is short compared to the duration of ringing after hitting an object, like a bell, or a glass, or a tunning fork, and hearing it ring for a few seconds !!  The longer something rings, given an equivalent input of energy, the lower the dampening forces or "resistance" in the "circuit", and that means high Q.   So what do you do with a high Q receiver?   You can tune and amplify signals to large values, that's what.   If you have a Q of 100 000, and your loop can pick up 1 mV without resonance, then with the high Q resonance that value would be (1 mV) X (100 000) = 100 Volts.   So that's how it works.  And of course there could be the on setting of rotation and wobbling in the rings or coils which produces a DC output, or magnitostriciton is the high Q phenomena used, all questions to be answered in time.

BEP

Quote from: EMdevices on July 20, 2009, 10:53:05 PM
That is what a KICK is according to SM,  and I'm sorry if anybody disagrees......

You see, were dealing with PHYSICAL motion of the coils, that's why there is vibration in the TPUs,

I don't disagree with any of your post.

I also think this initial surge current would be best obtained with no 'kickback'. If .99's big pulse is what I believe, loading that pulse will have no effect on the firing pulses.

What is interesting is it is possible to inject two frequencies and obtain a third that is lower than both injected. I'm quite sure that is only possible with sound and mechanical movement.

Peterae

Now that is interesting.
First off it was me that discovered the pulse not Poynt.

The pulse was first found using a OTPU former with a Bifilar wound on the 4 quarters.
Here's a picture
http://rapidshare.com/files/258230720/PulsePicBifilarPeterae.JPG

And the scope video that goes with it
http://rapidshare.com/files/258234970/Video21BifilarWirePeterae.asf

The interesting thing i found, was when i switched to a single wire being driven by both the non delayed fet and delayed fet, i found delays that would cause my cpu to suffer from crashes and would also cause my fet's to fire much more often than they should, with one delay setting i was getting loud explosion noises from inside the coil.
The coil was 22 loose turns on a wooden former, the explosions could be heard upto about 5 feet away from my bench.
I have also heard these explsoions before sometime ago but inside a ferrite core when i was injecting Fundamental 2nd and 3rd harmonics into a coil.

Here's a video of the coil noise, a mike is close to the coil to record the sound.
You will see from the yellow trace(current) that the explosion noise only occurs when the voltage (Red Trace) is equal to or below 0 volts.

http://rapidshare.com/files/258232027/Kick1SinglewirePeterae.asf

In an attempt to study this effect i built a new controller that was screened heavily, although this did stop the retriggering under 100v it also ofcourse stopped the false triggering of the fets and hence stopped the explosions.

Peter

BEP

Quote from: Peterae on July 21, 2009, 03:25:22 AM
i found delays that would cause my cpu to suffer from crashes

Imagine what happens when your delays cause your daughter's cell phone to crash in the middle of a conversation and there was two rooms between us :o

Grumpy

cavitation?

Quote from: Peterae on July 21, 2009, 03:25:22 AM
Now that is interesting.
First off it was me that discovered the pulse not Poynt.

The pulse was first found using a OTPU former with a Bifilar wound on the 4 quarters.
Here's a picture
http://rapidshare.com/files/258230720/PulsePicBifilarPeterae.JPG

And the scope video that goes with it
http://rapidshare.com/files/258234970/Video21BifilarWirePeterae.asf

The interesting thing i found, was when i switched to a single wire being driven by both the non delayed fet and delayed fet, i found delays that would cause my cpu to suffer from crashes and would also cause my fet's to fire much more often than they should, with one delay setting i was getting loud explosion noises from inside the coil.
The coil was 22 loose turns on a wooden former, the explosions could be heard upto about 5 feet away from my bench.
I have also heard these explsoions before sometime ago but inside a ferrite core when i was injecting Fundamental 2nd and 3rd harmonics into a coil.

Here's a video of the coil noise, a mike is close to the coil to record the sound.
You will see from the yellow trace(current) that the explosion noise only occurs when the voltage (Red Trace) is equal to or below 0 volts.

http://rapidshare.com/files/258232027/Kick1SinglewirePeterae.asf

In an attempt to study this effect i built a new controller that was screened heavily, although this did stop the retriggering under 100v it also ofcourse stopped the false triggering of the fets and hence stopped the explosions.

Peter
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards