Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity

Started by gravityblock, April 30, 2009, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Maybe it's time for you to do some real Tesla research.

gravityblock

Quote from: -[marco]- on May 01, 2009, 08:22:10 AM
Maybe it's time for you to do some real Tesla research.

Oh, and where has that gotten you and the others who believe as you do?  Absolutely nowhere.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

turbo

Quote from: gravityblock on May 01, 2009, 08:27:20 AM
Oh, and where has that gotten you and the others who believe as you do?  Absolutely nowhere.

That is not true.
It brings understanding.
Maybe it is best to end this discussion.

Marco.

gravityblock

Quote from: -[marco]- on May 01, 2009, 08:30:52 AM
That is not true.
It brings understanding.
Maybe it is best to end this discussion.

Marco.

Knowledge is understanding what is true and what is not true.

Yes, let's end this discussion.  I have no hard feelings towards you on my side. 

It would be a boring world if everyone agreed on everything.

Peace,

GB

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

allcanadian

@Gravityblock
-----"Knowledge is understanding what is true and what is not true"

I would state this in a different manner, I know many people who can retain a great deal of information and we consider them very knowledgable, that is having knowledge of many things. However, possessing a great deal of knowledge does not imply in any way that they truely understand the knowledge they have retained because knowledge is information which can be true or false depending on perspective. Understanding is knowing the difference between what is real and what is not and usually involves the practical application or proving of knowledge. In any case, I have found "knowledge" and "understanding" to be two very different things, as one person said "you cannot build what you do not understand", this is a truth I believe everyone can agree on.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.