Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Weightless Weight

Started by Alexioco, May 01, 2009, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 02, 2009, 04:50:19 PM
Yes Lilhawk, you can find a point of equilibrium if the angle is steep enough. You can even get the side of the arm with the weight to go up, however you will notice that though the arm goes up, the weight actually goes down.

Hans von Lieven

Hans, now I agree with you on that, the weight does start to go down at a certain point, but on my new design, it doesnt go down at all... maybe its to do with the length of the cord/string...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Lilhawk

Thanks Hans....that coincides with my experiment...

Alex ...just get the info of your build which is simple=  left tie point of seesaw to seesaw pivot distance
                                                                         right pully of seesaw to  seesaw pivot distance
                                                                         bottom pully to  seesaw  pivot  distance
that should be your build ...it might help me and others to prove you right

Alexioco

Quote from: Lilhawk on May 02, 2009, 05:07:08 PM
Thanks Hans....that coincides with my experiment...

Alex ...just get the info of your build which is simple=  left tie point of seesaw to seesaw pivot distance
                                                                         right pully of seesaw to  seesaw pivot distance
                                                                         bottom pully to  seesaw  pivot  distance
that should be your build ...it might help me and others to prove you right

you are right, im a little ignorant that way, sorry, I just went to my mates house to get a lead off him so im posting the footage... brb

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Lilhawk

Ok I found perfect flat balance. ::) ... with this design.   

but it has no lift to the load....it will support the load and the seesaw should move easily

the load just stays static with this. 

Probably won't go any farther with this

hansvonlieven

@ Lilhawk,

This is an interesting one. It does something I did not expect and I am at this moment at a loss to explain. Have a look at the simulation.

Hans von Lieven

Edit:  Surely it cannot do this in the real world. Look at seesaw3. Milkovic eat your heart out !  ;D
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx