Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HOPE Testing

Started by Elvis Oswald, February 15, 2006, 11:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BushWacker

Hello Guys,

I am attaching what I believe is going to be the final revision of the "HOPE for the Future" Construction, Assembly, and Basic Information for those who have the means and desire to experiment with this type of device. Please remember that despite my many attempts to clarify that I am making no claims as of yet that the HOPE Generator is a "Free Energy Technology" a number of people can't seem to get that through there heads. ......Sterling, are you seeing this?

There have also been a few folks who talk as though I am hopping up and down thinking that I'm going to power my car with this device......lol. Please understand that the reason that I am offering this information is because I believe this is a very interesting phenomenon, and I believe that we should be able to use this knowledge to take things to an entirely new level of development where we may very well be able to power our cars and/or homes with something like this. It will probably look considerable different than the original HOPE Unit/Generator but I predict that highly reactive piezo powders will be introduced to the mix and that there will likely be some changes in the shape of the cores in the future.

There is one person in this forum who despite the fact that he has really ticked me off at times eg; (FreedomFuel), he is right about a whole lot of things involving the reasons that the HOPE Generator does what it does. I believe that he is also right on the money with his insights on rotating magnetic fields. I would love to be able to afford to buy the materials necessary to take this research to the level that I believe it has the potential to be taken to but right now that doesn't look like its going to be possible. I can only HOPE that I have finally been understood on the reasons why I felt that I should post my findings on this forum. I also hope that people will stop telling others that I am claiming that the current HOPE Generator is a free energy device. It does appear to be according to the equipment that I have to measure the voltage and amperage but if all of the conventional meters are correct then why is that energy not able to light an incandecent bulb. It will create beautiful bluish-purple streamers throughout the inside of the incandecent bulbs, but only if one wire is used. It does nothing when both wires are hooked up.

A great many questions are going to be left unanswered until someone else with money and the proper tools to investigate everything properly will either take a look at what I already have developed or build their own and try to reproduce exactly what I have done so far.

Agape All,
Jim

BushWacker

Hi Everyone,

Check the attached file for a schematic of how the Radio Shack "Mini Ampliefier" and "Miniature Audio Transformer" are connected to a HOPE Unit in order to create self tuning optimum feedback resonance for most builds. There have only been about 3 instances where certain HOPE Models generated higher AC potential without the miniature audio transformer. Therefore experimenters are advised to test their HOPE Units both with, and without the addition of the miniature audio transformer.

This is the safest method of do any initial testing with a HOPE Generator to get an idea of what a units conversion ratio's are like. However, remember that many times a HOPE Generators efficiency ratings will climb according to how much energy you feed it. I have built a numbr of models that when a certain critical saturation point was reached on the input, the conversion factors went beyond what anyone one believe unless they could see it for themselves. Also, with certain builds it has proven possible to connect a HOPE Unit with a secondary transformer. For each model where this has been the case a differing and somewhat novel set of connections had to be made with each unique unit. When just the right setup was found virtually any frequency could be used to generate a great deal of AC Potential, and some units actually generated 2000 to 3000 VAC with only moderate volume audio signals being used to induce such a reaction. Until a few others start to take this research seriously though I am sure that I must sound as though I am blowing smoke up everyone's wazoo's.. 

Cheers All,

Jim

FredWalter

Quote from: BushWacker on May 10, 2007, 08:36:57 PM
some units actually generated 2000 to 3000 VAC with only moderate volume audio signals being used to induce such a reaction

Have you, or anyone else, measured both Voltage and Amperage, on the input and output sides?

brnbrade

altium

Hi, Elvis Oswald,
Do you have schematic of this experiment?
I want to replicate it, but I have not a schematic.