Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Homopolar Generators - Unanswered Questions and Design Details

Started by BinaryMan, May 24, 2009, 09:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Looks like a nice homopolar genny someone is building for electrolysis and possible OU:

http://www.stardrivedevice.com/over-unity.html#dynamo_photos

QuoteThe 18" Dynamo's projected net buss bar output voltage is 1.49 vdc at a max. rotation of 1900 rpm, just marginally greater than the theoretical optimum (ideal) water electrolysis voltage of 1.23 vdc, with no power conversion or transformation whatsoever required and with a corresponding max. load current of nearly 1,700 amps!

jadaro2600

In the HPG, the radial vector is what initiates the motion of a classical setup. ..having a flat bifilar parallel pancake coil... the radial going back in will cancel the radial going out, even if the radial out is a longer measure, and a spiral, it's action will be the same as that of the shortest radial.

Not only this, the spiral vector will be subjected to the forces of it's own magnetic field, and though the eddy curents will be limited to flowing in the wire, they will still compund the dynamics of the situation.

..what you need is a silver disk. :)  carbon brushes, and an additional component(s) to generate a greater voltage.

Yucca

Quote from: jadaro2600 on June 02, 2009, 10:01:40 AM
In the HPG, the radial vector is what initiates the motion of a classical setup. ..having a flat bifilar parallel pancake coil... the radial going back in will cancel the radial going out, even if the radial out is a longer measure, and a spiral, it's action will be the same as that of the shortest radial.

Not only this, the spiral vector will be subjected to the forces of it's own magnetic field, and though the eddy curents will be limited to flowing in the wire, they will still compund the dynamics of the situation.

I agree, I don't see any benefit of spiral coils. But perhaps a disk split into many smaller radials (spokes) would reduce eddy currents in lower loading situations?

The easiest way to make such a rotor would be to create a hires mask and then make a PCB disc, have a solid axis ring and a solid circumference ring connected by a thousand spokes each spoke seperated by only a hairswidth. The outer circumference ring could extend just over the mag disk and that area could be used for stout brush contacts.

the_sealab_2021

the new electrolaser was just brought in to irritate the copper rotor during conduction experiments. reflecting electromagnetic spectrum's caused difficulty probing the freaking disk. 

DC turbine designs are being drafted as you read

its going to take me a year to grind this air hockey puck cup holder at a local college to collect static buildup w/ niobium seed

who buys these things?

the_sealab_2021

Quote from: the_sealab_2021 on August 22, 2009, 12:32:28 PM
the new electrolaser was just brought in to irritate the copper rotor during conduction experiments. reflecting electromagnetic spectrum's caused difficulty probing the freaking disk. 

DC turbine designs are being drafted as you read

its going to take me a year to grind this air hockey puck cup holder at a local college to collect static buildup w/ niobium seed

who buys these things?

I'm trying to buy electrolaser material from scratch after i borrowed one and it seems that theories are priceless related to cargo supplied

I'm trying to prevent this electrolaser electroshock weapon from being used by government to torture USA populations with taxation forced as robbery.

I'm using this website to claim the effects of the electrolaser on a rotating silver plated copper disk target for pure overunity effects that i cannot afford completely yet, not enough college loan, and i wont tell yet since its already notarized on draft paper for 2050 aircraft engines

beware of government theft stealing inventions for profit controlling society please

peace to you on earth for power directly from your home alone and not from taxed sources of government need of human taxation, systems have killed alot of scientist for not being able to pay for the invention plans