Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to spot MIB disinfo agents in forums

Started by the badger, May 26, 2009, 12:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Certain things are "more impossible" than others.
If you waste your time, money, and creative juices on something that is actually impossible, like extracting perpetual energy from a closed-loop permanent magnet system, you are actually suppressing yourself--because you are just spinning your wheels and will get nowhere, and all the time and effort you spend is wasted, when it could be going into something useful and with real promise.
In addition, even if you are working on something with slightly less "impossibility", if you allow yourself to fool yourself with anecdotal and biased results from poorly conceived and performed "experiments" you are also suppressing yourself and will likely not make progress.

I'm sorry if Mylow's feelings were hurt by our criticisms, during the time that he was lying to us through his teeth. I'd like to offer him my condolences...in person.

jibbguy

I think the difference is in the content, and the obviousness of intent.

There is frankly little viable reason for anyone to make over 100 posts on a single thread, maybe 30 or so of those saying essentially the same things over and over. It is then obvious that the intent is not just sharing ideas, but pushing an agenda. Now people push agendas for differing reasons; however it comes to a point where such behavior deserves questioning; when it goes way beyond what any individual would consider doing in defense of their ideals.

Most peeps who post a lot understand a basic tenet: Repeating things endlessly is actually detrimental, not helpful to your "cause". It speaks of agenda, and what agendas would certain subjects have? Moreover, it is very disruptive to constructive discussion, and imo, is usually meant to END such discussion; because it comes across as an implied gangland-style threat to many peeps: If you dare post your differing opinions against us, we will "jump" on you. Lots of people just don't want the hassle of a pissing match with some jerk spewing ad hominem venom, so they don't bother posting.

THAT IS WRONG and a danger for the health of any forum. 

I am quite sure Hans holds his principals and opinions honestly. The difference with his posts verses others is, he usually has DATA to offer besides just opinion. He usually has SOMETHING TO SAY of value, even if we don't agree.

This is an important criteria, and one that is often lacking with others who claim to be "skeptics", but are really just there to disrupt and attack anything they can get away with... And to shape the "discussion" (or lack of it lol) in certain directions that fit their hidden agendas. 

markdansie

damm my cover is blown,
I am ready to confess I am a full blown MIB sent here to harrass the real inventors like Steorn, Mylow, Perendev, etc etc. I am jumping camps.
Lets hunt down these skeptics and Naysayers, burn them at the stake and why we at it...stop schools teaching science...especially evolution. Its all part of the New World Order.
This is such a good feeling comming clean
Mark
(former MIB)

newbie123

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 26, 2009, 04:12:11 PM
Certain things are "more impossible" than others.
If you waste your time, money, and creative juices on something that is actually impossible, like extracting perpetual energy from a closed-loop permanent magnet system, you are actually suppressing yourself--because you are just spinning your wheels and will get nowhere, and all the time and effort you spend is wasted, when it could be going into something useful and with real promise.
In addition, even if you are working on something with slightly less "impossibility", if you allow yourself to fool yourself with anecdotal and biased results from poorly conceived and performed "experiments" you are also suppressing yourself and will likely not make progress.

This is very true!!    And it boggles my mind that so many "True" FE believers and researchers spend so much time theorizing on Gravity wheels and Magnet motors, and the "very anti-physics devices"  .... When things like LENR (cold fusion) are pretty much proven to exist now... But NOBODY is interested in this stuff... Why???   Wake up!      This is the real Free Energy!

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

the badger

I believe in cold fusion. I have read quite a bit on it. But its a little too technical for the average person to work on. Whats wrong with letting people discover things for themselves? They might hit on something that was missed by others. By too much negativity, you discourage new people from getting into this field of research. I suspect that this is what some people want and to get others discouraged enough to give up on what they are working on. Just click on some of the names and then show posts. You can see who I'm talking about. All negativity and no real interest in helping. It's pretty obvious.