Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to spot MIB disinfo agents in forums

Started by the badger, May 26, 2009, 12:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: the badger on May 26, 2009, 05:52:35 PM
I believe in cold fusion.

You don't have to "believe"  it is pretty much proven at this point.

QuoteBut its a little too technical for the average person to work on.

It's not as technical as you might think... Loading electrodes with deuterium,  Making heavy water...  I don't think it's really that tuff  (I'm not an expert though) ..    But you might get the real MIB  on your case though.  :o

Whats wrong with letting people discover things for themselves?

Nothing at all. ..  if they enjoy tinkering with something that isn't likely to produce work.

QuoteThey might hit on something that was missed by others.

The key word here  is "might".    But you might as well  replace that with a 1/1000000000 chance...       My point is ...  Why even bother taking the hardest route to your FE goal?      There is enough evidence to show that LENR/CF is a real phenomena, and enough real evidence to show that it's 10000000000x more likely to exist than perpetual magnet and gravity motors.

QuoteBy too much negativity, you discourage new people from getting into this field of research.
I don't want to discourage people from working on FE devices... I just want to see a more realistic and educated approach.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

mscoffman

It's one thing to *say* something is impossible
based on generalities. It's another thing to think
about a particular case process and "prove" that
it's impossible. I'll never accept the first and that
is what MIB's are about. But it gets pretty dicey
to continue applying time and effort after the
second. Because that means you can never really
debug a mechanical process. I can now pretty
much prove that a Mylow, Steorn demo, Howard
Johnson and external model Perendev motor cannot
work and I'll will be sick when someone proposes
the next one and wastes a bunch of peoples time
effort and money again. Yeah, and it's really weird
that all these people are discussing things about
an impossible set up right next store to someone
like Butch LaForge post, where the machine has at
least has a snowball's chance in hates of actually
working, and then he gets few comments. It's
a weird world I guess.

Reality is complex though and you just may get a
thermodynamics augmented machine, a magnetic module
or a fishing line machine to work. They are just going
to need to prove it themselves first and skip the
Mylow like atmospherics and polemics, You have
got to understand that nontechnical people think
in terms of Group Approval Ratings rather then
determining the long term scientific technical
truth. So they are really difficult to trust especially
in an instance like Mylow's

:S:MarkSCoffman

utilitarian

Quote from: jibbguy on May 26, 2009, 02:01:11 PM
The shills are given their next "projects" (sometimes as a team), given info on how to mask their MAC numbers and change I.P.'s, and sent a URL for a forum to go to, and of course the specific "message" they are supposed to disseminate and push there.

Proof that this is drivel: you do not need to "mask" MAC addresses (not "numbers").  MAC addresses are at the second layer of the OSI model.  They are not routed beyond your local LAN.

hansvonlieven

Whilst I think cold fusion is a good technology to develop it is barely within reach for most of us to pursue because of the cost and difficulty to get the right materials.

The purchase of Deuterium for instance will immediately put you on a watched list and advertise your activity to precisely the kind of people you don't want to know. Add to that the cost of Palladium or Platinum and you can see why few undertake that kind of research privately.

Nevertheless it is a fascinating area of research.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

newbie123

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 26, 2009, 06:46:20 PM
Whilst I think cold fusion is a good technology to develop it is barely within reach for most of us to pursue because of the cost and difficulty to get the right materials.

Disinfo!   People can experiment with coldfusion at a relatively low cost... Do some research.  From what I can tell the most expensive part would preparing the plates.

The purchase of Deuterium for instance will immediately put you on a watched list and advertise your activity to precisely the kind of people you don't want to know.

Maybe ...   Show me some proof that you'll be put on a watch list....      Your statement is a fear tactic.

Add to that the cost of Palladium or Platinum and you can see why few undertake that kind of research privately.

You can use electroplating.. And nickel is supposed to work as well.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.