Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

Depends on the type of bifilar.
What you quoted is what the middle drawing would do.
It cancels itself out.

The first drawing is Tesla's "coil for electro magnets"
http://www.tfcbooks.com/patents/512340.htm

Quote from: minde4000 on June 29, 2009, 12:41:30 PM
Quote from web

Bifilar type of coil, when powered does not create an external magnetic field. Its construction is similar to that of a normal solenoid, but each turn of the coil carries the current in opposite directions. The opposing currents create an overall canceling effect, thus no major external field is produced. A bifilar coil will produce almost no inductance to a changing, or AC current. This makes them useful for creating non-inductive wire wound resistors.

baroutologos

@Minde

There is a number of ways to connect bifillar coils. I have fun plying with them.

One interesting aspect is that, if you put DMM's lead to (say) coil's a start of wire -say point A- and the other DMM's lead to coil's b end of wire - say point B'- the multimeter registers voltage (!!) but current cannot flow. (since the other ends do not close)  ;)

Bifillar coils or CAP coils
I was pondering again in bifillar coils. From Tesla's patent and reason, it is clearly evident that they formulate an RLC circuit. (with C element much stronger than signle wire coils)
We all know that in series setup, the capacitative element at correct frequency negates impedance's action.

So, bye bye impedance  :o ? Current is not delayed anymore by impedance  ????
Invetor confirms anyway biffilar is the way to go. So, we must definately reconsider impedance's role here.

Regards,
Baroutologos

minde4000

Thanks baroutologos. I should get some laminates this weekend and I have a coil winding machine/garbage so I hope I will have something running next week.

Minde

CRANKYpants

Quote from: wattsup on June 27, 2009, 08:15:38 PM
@TH

One of my questions is regarding the HV Coil. Lately I have been looking at all sorts of designs for coils and have basically understood that most systems with coils will have one polarity to do nothing but waste energy or work potential.

So what would be your educated guess on chances of this being suitable for such a usage.

wattsup

WU,

HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF YOUR PLAN - YOUR CHANCES ARE 100% GOOD!

T

wattsup

@TH

What in tarnations are them things Jed. Why, they look like little giblets. lol
Did you build this since a few days. If so, incredible. Man are you fast or what.

I was looking into the coil with curved laminate and found some nice pictures of ready made square coils (1) that can be just cut in the center laminate. Also the term R-Core Transformer also shown below (2-3-4) can be cut in the center.

What I really like about looking for standard is so others could try it later, if it works. Also, at this particular supplier shown below, they have their specs so you already know what the laminate and coils can handle in their standard usage.

If I got a few of these, then I could have the wheel made based on the curve distances to spec the wheel dimensions, number of magnets and placement of magnets. That's the only bummer with curved laminates. Since the laminates are curved, their positioning becomes finite or greatly limited. And the usage become particular to the wheel dimension and magnet spacing.

Anyways, I will write to these guys and see if they can pre-cut them in half and wind the length and awg of my choice. lol That would be a dream come true. I wonder if they know what bifilar means. lol

http://www.rn-core.com/english/products/index.asp

Some more questions. Sorry if these have been asked before but it would save alot of time looking through 4?? something pages.

What magnets are you using?
Is there a standard build spec anywhere?
Did you ever put your scope on a shorted coil while in acceleration mode?