Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samedsoft

Dear Thane,

You are the MAN..  :D

1ST -
I DON'T LIVE IN TURKEY. THE LAST TIME WAS THERE WAS WHEN I GOT CAUGHT SMUGGLING HASH ONTO AN AIRPLANE AND SPENT TIME IN A TURKISH PRISON - THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT ME I THINK?

Maybe thats why they denied me come to Canada ha? :) Fuc- em...

Well next time you wont have any problems, trust me. :)  They let everybody to pass border nowadays... It is becoming free pass country.. to increase Tourism I guess.

Come in for a vacation in Bodrum or Antalya.. And we can meet in Istanbul when you turn back..... :)

2ND -
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DRAWING POWER FROM THE GRID - THIS COULD BE USED IN THE GENERATOR TO ISOLATE THE GENERATOR FROM THE LOAD AND TO KEEP THE GENERATOR COIL POWER FACTOR AT 0 WHILE THE LOAD POWER FACTOR = 1

You are completely right on it. But alternator has to produce Reactive power in this case?

As I know Stamford Alternators we use have about CosPhi=0.8. So I am again mixed up.. You may imagine what i am saying..

What about Your Peripetia Generator design? Have you coupled em and got some results?

Sorry for my stupid questions..

Take care.

CRANKYpants

Quote from: samedsoft on July 04, 2009, 11:56:34 AM
Dear Thane,

As I know Stamford Alternators we use have about CosPhi=0.8. So I am again mixed up.. You may imagine what i am saying..

What about Your Peripetia Generator design? Have you coupled em and got some results?

Take care.

THE STAMFORD ALTERNATORS HAVE AN ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AND TRANSFORMER REGULATED VOLTAGE - WHICH PROVIDES THE 0.8 POWER FACTOR.

THIS 0.8 Pf MEANS THAT THERE IS ALWAYS AN ARMATURE REACTION LOAD IN THE GENERATOR.

NOW IMAGINE IF THE SAME GENERATOR COULD OPERATE WITH A 0.0 Pf AND STILL PRODUCE AN OUTPUT WITH A 1.0 Pf?

THE GENERATOR WOULD NEVER "SEE" THE LOAD EITHER MAGNETICALLY OR ELECTICALLY - NO MATTER HOW GREAT THE LOAD...

TAKING CARE
T

baroutologos

Hello Mr Heins,

I would be grateful, if you can share your lights please.

Core saturation considerations

Can you illustrate in a nutshell the core saturation issue and its performance effect on generator (Peripeteia for this instance). What's your experience?
This effect contributes to power loss as heat?
Is it increasing with frequency?
Is it a metter of special attention? SHould i be worried about?

Flux intensity / power production
From attached pic bellow, according your experience, is there any difference?

Thanks in advance

REgards,
Baroutologos

ps: machining commencing (flywheel, 12pole rotor, motor driven etc)

i_ron

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 05, 2009, 10:41:29 AM

NOW IMAGINE IF THE SAME GENERATOR COULD OPERATE WITH A 0.0 Pf AND STILL PRODUCE AN OUTPUT WITH A 1.0 Pf?

TAKING CARE
T

Thane,

I believe you are mis-stating power factor. Power factor is the ratio of real power flowing to the load to the apparent power. . When power factor is equal to 0, the energy flow is entirely reactive, and stored energy in the load returns to the source on each cycle. When the power factor is “1”, all the energy supplied by the source is consumed by the load.

So the ideal PF is “1”. For example, to get 1 kW of real power, if the power factor is “1”, 1 kVA of apparent power needs to be transferred (1 kW ÷ 1 = 1 kVA). At low values of power factor, more apparent power needs to be transferred to get the same real power. To get 1 kW of real power at 0.2 power factor, 5 kVA of apparent power needs to be transferred (1 kW ÷ 0.2 = 5 kVA).

So power factor is a sys tem measurement and it is incorrect to say that a generator, by itself, has a PF of “0”, only the sys tem of the generator, load and connecting wires can have a “power factor”. Now note that as the sys tem power factor approaches “0” then the apparent power increases dramatically which necessitates a huge increase in wire size to carry the increased power without loss.

With thanks to wiki… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_factor

Ron

CRANKYpants

Quote from: baroutologos on July 06, 2009, 06:54:25 AM
Hello Mr Heins,

I would be grateful, if you can share your lights please.

Core saturation considerations

Can you illustrate in a nutshell the core saturation issue and its performance effect on generator (Peripeteia for this instance). What's your experience?
This effect contributes to power loss as heat?
Is it increasing with frequency?
Is it a metter of special attention? SHould i be worried about?

REgards,
Baroutologos

I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH CORE SATURATION AND WOULD CONSIDER IT TO BE A PROBLEM - IF IT DID OCCUR (AND IT HAS NOT) I WOULD INCREASE THE CORE SIZE AND OR CORE QUALITY TO ELIMINATE IT ASAP.

IN "B" PIC I WOULD PUT WINDINGS ON THE LEFT CORE AND OFFSET IT SO THAT IT FELL IN BETWEEN
THE MAGNETS TO REDUCE COGGING TORQUE.

T