Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Quote from: broli on July 25, 2009, 05:21:10 AM
Minde, why not spent 8 hours building a winding jig and then less than one hour winding coils?

Because I care that each wire will go side by side without gaps overlaps or other by guiding both wires while the coil spin on the winding jig (drill mounted sideways with variac). I do not wind @1000rpm+ . I care about coil perfomance efficiency and capacistance.

Minde

M

i_ron

Quote from: minde4000 on July 24, 2009, 09:05:39 PM
@I_ron
Tnx man for your input and drawings. I appreciate that.
snip

What do you think about I core and bifilars Ron?

Regards Minde

Minde, As others have already commented, your coil windin g is superb!

I have no problem with "I" cores, "C" cores or even "E" cores. Just that it is customary to reverse the connections to the center leg's coil in such a situation.

This is a common theme when you connect more than one coil, is to check to see that the voltages add. Anyone can (and should) do this experiment with three legs, the cores don't have to be connected, three "I" core will do if spaced over three N S N poles.

This is the fallacy of the Thane E core coil, is that the outer coil is wound over three legs. The setup then starts from a one down position where when you short the center coil and remove it's influence the outer coil, all of a sudden, springs to life. It is a false indication of success.

Just a tiny bit of logic and follow the sequence through. It is not hard to visualize. The outer coil 'sees' two positive going and one negative impulses at any one instant of time. (or two negative to one positive) Remove the center core by shorting it's coil and you have two positive impulses that add. But the bugaboo now is you are left with a "C" core over two north poles! A win win situation, NOT.

Bifilars YES! They have been my best producing coils even the back and forth way I wind them...

I am most pleased to see you do the experiments... seein g is believing.

Take Care,

Ron 

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 25, 2009, 10:51:56 AM
Because I care that each wire will go side by side without gaps overlaps or other by guiding both wires while the coil spin on the winding jig (drill mounted sideways with variac). I do not wind @1000rpm+ . I care about coil perfomance efficiency and capacistance.

Minde
M

HAVE YOU POSTED A PHOTO OF YOUR WINDING MACHINE HERE YET?

T

minde4000

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 25, 2009, 11:58:36 AM
HAVE YOU POSTED A PHOTO OF YOUR WINDING MACHINE HERE YET?

T

It might be somewhere in a background. I wind bifilars using drill and variac like most ppl because that machine is for single wire and + it sux. Now I wish my inner was wound all the way and not 2/3rds 55 ohms only.

Anyone know where to buy  I core bobbins?

Minde

minde4000

Quote from: Kator01 on July 25, 2009, 12:43:32 PM
Hello minde,

There is a proof that this is exactly the way the fields develop because you and thane reported repeatedly the "eery sound", sort of a hammering-sound occuring if the center-coil is shorted

Regrads

Kator01

The only time I was talking about the sound when I had I core not E core  ;D but that does not mean that you all are not right about poles. I will try to find I core bobbins.

Minde