Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

i_ron

Quote from: wattsup on July 30, 2009, 11:48:35 AM

@baroutologos

Don't mind @TH. His style is someimes rough (hey mine can be too) but he is all around OK and trying to help us within his own limitations, as we all.

A bit naive is it not wattsup? This is not confirmation that he is trying to help us, exactly the opposite. Would not a man who had an OU device that he was trying to get out to the world go out of his way to provide the possibly overlooked details that the replicator had missed rather than dumping on builders and calling them stupid because their replication didn't work? Ask yourself what actual proof has been shown.

Ron

minde4000

Ryobi can play a lot of tricks for untrained eyes with its rpm/torque/power consumption curves.

Minde

baroutologos

By the way, I_Ron do not inflame things further pls. Not constructive in anyway.

I do not believe mr T has any OU device ready, and he is still in the search as we do.
I want to think we are all on the  same side here.

Nevertheless, today i concentrated on measuring my coils' performance with closed flux path, without closed flux path, with ferrite magnets rotor, mechanical losses in my system in various rpm range etc. (i will post facts and figures one day)
Pending the multi-fillar windings and testing.

Regards,
Baroutologos

i_ron

Quote from: baroutologos on July 31, 2009, 03:08:16 PM
By the way, I_Ron do not inflame things further pls. Not constructive in anyway.

I do not believe mr T has any OU device ready, and he is still in the search as we do.
I want to think we are all on the  same side here.

Regards,
Baroutologos

A matter of view point perhaps but speaking the truth as I have done is constructive. People who have been in full support of mylow or who have spent hours on the Bob Kostoff machine, who show up here in full support of Thane's device with no reservations, are fair game to me. There must be some basic level of critical thinking... just accepting video evidence and the man's word, without any working prototype, no factual numbers, no working replications is not showing any evidence of critical thinking.

Ron