Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have an idea to attempt replicatation of a Muller motor inexpensively...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, June 02, 2009, 03:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

I had a 20" box fan laying around and after seeing Muller's work on the 'Web, I thought a box fan could be variable enough to present combinations of power generation schemes for not a lot of money.

The fan has a removable front and back side.  On the inside of both sides can be mounted standoff mounts for whatever coils you like.  To each fan blade can be mounted a magnet of your choice, or, for more complication, a set of electromagnets with movable slip rings.  These (electro)magnet(s) must weigh the same to balance the fan against vibration.

Power output/efficiency can be measured by the usual means.  Power storage methods are a matter of choice.

Edmund Scientific in the U.S.A. sells surplus parts that might be useful.  They have an Internet site to order from.  Digi-Key and All Electronics are first-line distributors of electronics parts.  They also have 'Web catalogs.

The reader can decide upon the level of funds expenditure and complication that is necessary to experiment with.

ATTENTION:
I'm relocating to another city on 6/3/09.  My ability to answer posts may be delayed for a while as a result.

Will be back later.

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on June 02, 2009, 03:36:53 PM
I had a 20" box fan laying around and after seeing Muller's work on the 'Web, I thought a box fan could be variable enough to present combinations of power generation schemes for not a lot of money.

The fan has a removable front and back side.  On the inside of both sides can be mounted standoff mounts for whatever coils you like.  To each fan blade can be mounted a magnet of your choice, or, for more complication, a set of electromagnets with movable slip rings.  These (electro)magnet(s) must weigh the same to balance the fan against vibration.

Power output/efficiency can be measured by the usual means.  Power storage methods are a matter of choice.

Edmund Scientific in the U.S.A. sells surplus parts that might be useful.  They have an Internet site to order from.  Digi-Key and All Electronics are first-line distributors of electronics parts.  They also have 'Web catalogs.

The reader can decide upon the level of funds expenditure and complication that is necessary to experiment with.

ATTENTION:
I'm relocating to another city on 6/3/09.  My ability to answer posts may be delayed for a while as a result.

Will be back later.

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok

picture picture please  ;D

otits

the_big_m_in_ok

Tito L. Oracion said:
picture picture please  ;D
otits

I'm living in San Francisco, CA, USA now.  Limited funds just to pay rent and buy food.

No camera or scanner on the\is library computer.  ::) :-[ :-\

Tito, I recognize, is a European, and may not be familiar with the American industry standard 20" box fan to be used as an inexpensive summer air conditioner?  Wal-mart sells them in American for about $12.00.  Sorry, no picture to upload! >:(

Besides, it was just a thought experiment to organize my mental impressions.  Best I can do with what I have.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.