Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What Does This Tell You ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 05, 2009, 05:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Democrats and Republicans.
If the US would offer an alternative flavor (Europeans can hardly tell the difference), this particular conspiracy theory might not exist. Doesn't democracy mean having a choice? When you make a bad choice, you correct that within 4 years. Yet, you re-elected Bush. Even his dad's work didn't offer enough hints to prevent his son getting a real chance.
Maybe the voter has become genetically programmed through recent evolution to vote for a certain family characteristic being showcased. If you elect Bush-Clinton-Clinton-Bush-Bush, that's not going to help the next generation in voting originally, now is it? What will your kids vote, or be able to choose from?
Seems the USA needs MORE fresh blood from overseas to get out of it's still white-dominated ways. What do white people do in a red man's land anyway? Why was this particular colonization allowed, as one of the few, to remain unturned?
Africa may come across criminal and corrupt (it does to white-me as well), but at least it's mostly being ruled by men and women who's ancestors evolved there. Like Asia. No white guys running the show there. Europe, mostly locally evolved rulers. Did we fight off the colored folks too well, or did they not try hard enough to take us out completely?

Don't get me started about jews killing off Pelestines just slowly enough to sustain a population, for dozens of centuries now. When did Arabs last steal and keep white land?
I'm as white as white gets, btw. Doesn't mean I think it's cool for Indians to be near extinct and
Palestines to be shot off their holy land.

Oops, did I slip off-topic? :-) Truth hurts. Feel free to delete, but let some US folks read it first, please.

Cap-Z-ro

You are correct in your basic facts clox...but there is never any 'choice', because all "party's" everywhere are controlled by banksters.

The people killing the Palestinians are no more jewish than those behind the invasion of Iraq are americans.

What they really are global inbred elites, who masquerade as whatever stereotype suits the "event".

There's a name for the real jews, americans, and  muslims of the world...its taxpayer or wage slave.

Regards...

Cloxxki

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 06, 2009, 02:07:27 PM
You are correct in your basic facts clox...but there is never any 'choice', because all "party's" everywhere are controlled by banksters.

The people killing the Palestinians are no more jewish than those behind the invasion of Iraq are americans.

What they really are global inbred elites, who masquerade as whatever stereotype suits the "event".

There's a name for the real jews, americans, and  muslims of the world...its taxpayer or wage slave.

Regards...
When a people (or selective members) supports its own army's actions, those are then responsible as well. I have seen footage of Palestines throwing rocks, wanting their land back, and jews shooting back with Uzi's. That is not new world order, that's people putting their own convenience (extremely fertile and holy ground) above another human's life. Bankers have little stake in this argument. One religion denying the natural inhabitants their rights.
Columbus went to explore the world, and ended up starting colonization. The people who killed the indians, and those taking advantage of land-theft are to be held responsible, not bankers.

Don't like banks? Just don't give your money to them, and don't allow them to give you their money. If we live less greedy, there will be no need for credit cards, car loans, mortgages, etc. House prices will drop even more when we get reluctant to decorage and maintain huge properties.

There are exception. In the Yugoslav war of the 90's, not all the ethnic groups joined in the polican hatred. I went to school with Croat and Serbian guys, and they chose to be friends during this, not to allow blind hate to get to them. Wise teens. Their families were being killed in the fatherland, mind you.
See this between muslims and jews ever? They're the only 2 world religions I know of that don't eat pork, dismissing it as an unclean animal. I regard it as a higher animal than a dog, as it certainly is more intelligent. We're even to some extent genetically competible to pigs, lesser so to dog. But before you get ideas, I prefer to eat pork over dog, as dogs are my friends. Never got to socialize with pigs, we hang in different places I suppose. Or they may righteously take offence of my diet.
If jews would finally agree that Palestina and it's region belong to the arabs who evolved there. Hey, the history is in all the religious books, they saw a better land, and set to destroy its inhabitants to have the land for themselves. Let the arabs in peace, and seek asylum in their buddies of the new sacret world, USA. Plenty of room there, they could even get a similar arrangement as the indians, less the killing and discrediting.

If you want choices, you need to vote outside the usual box, or not vote at all. In most of Western Europe as I know it, bankers don't run the elections, I'm telling you. Politicians don't get to live in huge houses, they get to work really hard to fight for their beliefs, against a rigid system. But they do.
If you are marking one box when your choice only is between "bad" and "worse", I have bad news for you : you are not living in a democracy. Whether you're electing a muppet or a dictator, you're contributing by voting. Sleep well :-)

Cap-Z-ro

I'm afraid it goes deeper than you know clox.

Only through comparing various independent sources will you find out that the game is keeping people in a perpetual state of war.

Genocide begets depopulation and is openly discussed and documented.

An elite ruling class served by a working class of people just smart enough to perform various tasks.

The bloodline of this inbred elite extends back to ancient Babylonia.

That is why most of the people in leadership world wide are blood relatives, or otherwise affiliated.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

The video evidence presented is just one of a number of sites making similar assertions.

Legitimate research web sites were provided as proof.

The evidence however, is offhandedly dismissed...did any of you provide proof to the contrary ?

None as offered.

Regards...