Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What Does This Tell You ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 05, 2009, 05:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Here is a link from a clone thread, showing the familial connections referred to in the above linked video.

To me the connections are too close for coincidence given the population of the US.

Would it be safe to guess that 90% of americans are not connected to that exclusive group ?

That link was originally posted here, but got deleted because of its counterproductive presentation.

As I stated earlier, all opinions respectfully expressed will be received in kind...even those of past transgressors.

Every day is a new start.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 09, 2009, 07:00:34 PM
Here is a link from a clone thread, showing the familial connections referred to in the above linked video.

To me the connections are too close for coincidence given the population of the US.

Would it be safe to guess that 90% of americans are not connected to that exclusive group ?

That link was originally posted here, but got deleted because of its counterproductive presentation.

As I stated earlier, all opinions respectfully expressed will be received in kind...even those of past transgressors.

Every day is a new start.

Regards...

This thread is a question - "what does this tell you?".  The answer - many presidents are related.  Some are direct descendants.  Some are distant relatives.  Some are very distant relatives.

Here is a more complete chart, without the doomsday music:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Presidents_by_genealogical_relationship

The most common relationships are fifth, sixth, seventh cousins - not very close relatives.  Do you even know any of your sixth cousins?  Seventh?  Eight?  Would you be inclined to promote your seventh cousin to a powerful post on basis that you shared a great-great-great-greatfather?

So, alone, this tells us nothing special.  I would be curious to pluck out 42 random Americans, from 1776 until today, and see how many of them are related.  That would be a good control.

USA population was only about 4 million in 1790, so you have to figure there are a lot of common ancestors involved, and when you are dealing with the upper class (a minority group), who tend to marry other members of the upper class, you get more closer relationships.

What the video infers is that there is some kind of nepotist conspiracy to select presidents who are related to past presidents.  However, that is all it is, an inference.  It is begging us to connect some dots, but it is a propaganda piece.

One thing I will add is that I find your position interesting, that you are not ready to regard this piece as inaccurate.  You appear to have already committed to the message in the piece, and now declare that you will not be swayed by insufficient evidence to discard that commitment.  What does this tell us?  It tells us that you stand ready to accept as factual those things that agree with your worldview, regardless of corroborating evidence, and put the burden on others to disprove the validity of that information.  That's fine as a personal choice, but you are not going to convert anyone like that.

1quasar1

Very well said Utilitarian. I will have to read more of your analytical writing.

Dave

Cap-Z-ro

I'm afraid it becomes critically relevant when those relatives are involved in secret societies and making slaves out of us all.

Other than that I couldn't care less who related or who connected to or who knows whom.

When there is a conspiracy against humanity afoot, if you're smart you'll start looking for who's all connected.

To offhandedly dismiss connections between suspects as a stand alone issue without considering all the relevant evidence is a rather narrow minded approach to any inquiry.

I must say it is refreshing to have dialogue without personal remarks.

Regards...

newbie123

Quote from: 1quasar1 on June 09, 2009, 07:50:05 PM
Very well said Utilitarian. I will have to read more of your analytical writing.

Dave

Yes. Good post.

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 09, 2009, 08:12:20 PM
I'm afraid it becomes critically relevant when those relatives are involved in secret societies and making slaves out of us all.

This comment seems like  speculation to me....     But I guess you could say the wealthy have the poor working for them.. But that isn't slavery.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.