Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST SHOCK YA! ROCKS !!

Started by innovation_station, June 08, 2009, 08:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

YUCCA ... 

LOVE THE VIDEO.....   :)   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz1H78pTd4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yoyodyneindustries.com%2Fsupersized_beta_blockers%2Fbeacon.html&feature=player_embedded

LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN BLACK...  ;)

IST! 

AND IST SAID TO HIMSELF...... SELF I SAID ...  LOL  :D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

amigo

IST,

before you go on messing with crystals (and pyramids), as undoubtedly you really have to be careful at what you are doing, note we had a fellow canuck (Les Brown) years ago who had done extensive work into the field, here's a clip from his video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J63ETrm3-tU

He also made a self-published book:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6501842/Les-Brown-The-Pyramid

As far as yoyodyneindustries, saddens me to see an aspect of a very serious and important field being belittled in a silly attempt to make profit.

I know this is unsolicited advice but I'll dispense it anyway: stay away from selling anything you do not have a good understanding of - especially in this field. A lot of harm can be caused by improper or wrong use of these "devices." The orthodox medicine simply can not fix the causes nor the effects that could arise from it because they do not believe it to be real but quackery to begin with.

Of course, if you use them (by experimenting) on yourself, be careful and take it one step at a time. Ensure that you can backtrack your steps so you can reverse whatever has been done, in case you need to.

I'm not trying to make this some kind of a mystical or occult knowledge or experience, but because factual information about most of this stuff is far and a few, and there is a lot of conjecture lacking solid scientific experimental background, one can never be too careful.

innovation_station

I DO TOTALLY AGREE .... 

AND I WILL NOT ARGUE YOU .. 

HERE IS KEEPING IT REAL ...

DEAL WITH ONLY YOUR HIGHER SELF !!

THERES YOUR WARNING ...  ;)

SIR I HAVE MUCH EXP WITH THIS STUFF ;)

TO GAIN THE PROPER USE OF THEASE STONES ALIGN THEM BY RESOSNANCE ...  ;)

I WILL DESIGN MY ADVANCED UNITS FROM DEVINE GUIDENCE

TO UNDO ANY ODD THINGS...   LOL   PLACE QUARTZ OVER ALL SHOCK RA'S  TO OPEN THEM ...  AND CLEAR THEM YES I HAVE BEEN USEING THEASE FOR SOME TIME ...

ALTHO I JUST AQUIRED ALL OF MY STONES ... 

DONT TAKE MY WORD 4 IT

LOL

IST!

I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO ...     WELL   WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPIN WHEN YOU STAND INSIDE A BIG EARTH CAP ?!?!?!   

I DONT THINK YOU HAVE THE COMPREHENCTION I DO WITH THIS ...

THIS IS USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE EARTH AS IT SPEEDS UP AND HITS NATURAL HARMONICS WITCH RING THE CRYSTALS .... 

AND FURTHER MORE YOU WILL NOT SUSTAIN IN 4 D IN 2012 WITH OUT IT  :P

SO THINK BOUT IT .....   

I KNOW DAMM WELL WHO I WAS LAST TIME AROUND ..  AND NEXT TIME TOOO

SO TELL ME HOW AND WHY I KNOW ALL OF THIS....   ;)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

JUST INCASE THE TV MANS DONT KNOW..... YOUR A CONCISOUSNESS BEING ...

LOST THAT PART IN 2009 YEARS OF HELL EH!?!?!

HUMMMMM...  :(

LETS BRING IT BACK! 

YOU EXISIST ON ALL DEMENTIONS ALL AT THE SAME TIME ..

I WELCOMED MY HIGHER SELF BACK HOME   ....  ;)

A LITTLE WHILE AGO ..

YOU DONT HEAR ME COMPLAIN BOUT IT OR DO THINGS I KNOW ARE WRONG ...

HEAR ARE A FEW EXP I HAVE HAD ...

I SMILE A LOT MORE ... I FEEL MUCH BETTER IN AND OUT ..  MY COMPRENENCTION OF ADVANCED THINGS COMES MUCH EASYER ...

AND IF I DONT FEEL  I  HAVE THE SKILLS  I ASK FOR THEM ...  ;) 

I THINK THE DIMOND IS USED AGINST HU-MANS....  LOL

DO YOU KNOW WHY ?   

UPSIDE DOWN ...  ;)

IST!

IT IS DAMM ODD HOW MY NATURAL DIMONDS WERE FORMED ...   ;)

SHALL WE ASK A MARY...   LOL

ODD IT IS PIC 13 ..  AND IT SHOWS 2 DIMONDS

Yucca

Quote from: innovation_station on June 09, 2009, 08:00:18 PM
YUCCA ... 

LOVE THE VIDEO.....   :)   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz1H78pTd4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yoyodyneindustries.com%2Fsupersized_beta_blockers%2Fbeacon.html&feature=player_embedded

LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN BLACK...  ;)

IST! 

AND IST SAID TO HIMSELF...... SELF I SAID ...  LOL  :D

Yep IST, I always wonder about people wearing all black. What are they trying to say? Fear... Dominance... Control... etc! What a crap colour to wear, how DRAB! Like modern art dancers, full of S**T.

I prefer to wear bright colours, lime green is my favourite. And I always wear cream or white long trousers. I also like to see my wife, son and daughter dress brightly. Of course if I attend a funeral then I have to wear black.. Downer!

But I guess to make someone pay $1250 on a cheap wooden box containing a crystal radio then you have to scare the crap out of them!