Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST SHOCK YA! ROCKS !!

Started by innovation_station, June 08, 2009, 08:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

THANK YOU FOR THE LINK .....  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089

WELL WORTH THE WATCH !!

INDEED ....  IM NOT FROM HERE ....  100%      I WAS SENT BACK TO BALLANCE THIS EARTH ...  AND RESTOR PEACE.. AMOUNG THE RACES ...   

YOUR WAY HAS PROVEN IT HAS FAILED ...  AND IF IT CONTINUES AS IT IS YOU FACE EXTICTION .... 

I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO TELL YOU

I WOKE UP CUZ I TUNED BACK IN TO ME ...  I ASK EVERYONE DO THE SAME I HAVE PAVED YOU A DAMM NICE EASY PATH OF TRUTH ... 

IM SURE OF WHO I AM ...   THIS IS NOT AN EGO THING ... 

MY PROOF IS THAT I DID IT ALL FOR YOU FOR FREE I DONT WANT THE PRIZE MONEY I WANT YOU TO GET SMARTER NOT DUMBER    HENCE WHY I LEFT ALL OF MY WORK UNFINISHED ...  LEARN WHAT THEY STOLE FROM YOU RE DISCOVER WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE ...

I HAVE A FAR MORE IMPORTANT JOB HERE THAN TO GIVE YOU FREE ENGERY MACHINES WICH I ALREADY DID IN A PAST LIFE.........  ;)  WHATS G LOL  :D

I NEED TO PUT THIS PLANNET BACK INTO ITS ORBIT  8)

HOW IS THAT DONE ...... I DONT KNOW YET I NEED TO FIGURE IT OUT !!!!!   ERRRRR LOL

LIKE I HAVE PROVEN TO THE WHOLE WORLD IM NOT LIKE THE REST ...  NO SIR!!

ALL IS HERE ON EARTH IT IS A CRITICAL PART OF THE UNIVIRSE .....

WILLIAM!

THIS IS NOT SOME THING ANYONE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT WE ARE ALL HERE ALREADY IN HUMAN FORM TO BALLANCE AND WE RESPECT NATURE ..  IM JUST WAKEING UP ... AND IM UN HAPPY WITH THE STATE OF THINGS ON THIS PLANNET .. AND ... THIS REQUIRES ATT.. SO I WOKE THOTH TONIGHT ...   IT ALL STARTS WITH ENLIGHTENMENT

http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/thoth.htm

BTW HE RANG TONIGHT I KNOW HE GOT THE CALL  ;)

BTW IF YOUR HERE READING MY WORDS IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE SUSPO TO BE!!

ONLY THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR ARE AWAKE NOW ...   ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

IF YOU FIND MY WORDS DOUBT FUL WITCH I EXPECT YOU MERE HU-MANS TO ....  THEN I SEDJUST YOU LOOK WHERE TESLA WENT FOR HIS ANSWERS .... 

AS WELL  IF YOU WILL REMEMBER DAVID HAMMEL ....  WHERE WAS HE SHOWEN TO GO....??   HUMMMMM

AND TO WHAT DID HE BUILD...   LOL    HE BUILD SHIT THE MIB'S CAME TO PICK UP BUT THEY WERE TO HUMAN TO KNOW EVEN WANT THEY CAME TO GET ... 

BILL AND CARMEN MULLER ....  HUMMMMMMM   HISTORY REPEATING ....

HOW WAS BILL ABLE TO MAKE HIS CORES.....  CUZ HE WAS ENLIGHTENED BY THE MATERIALS ....

AND THIS IS WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO LET YOU SEE.... 

WERE BACK !!

LIKE I SAID SHIFT 360 .....  NOT 365 .........

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

YOU WANT TO SEE MY EYE .... ?

I WAS LOOKING IN THE MIROR LAST NIGHT ... 

TO WHAT DO I DISCOVER ....  HUMMM

NOTHING LESS THAN A SCAR UNDER MY WINKIE EYE ..... WELL

WILD THIS LIFE REALLY IS .... 

DONT TAKE MY WORD 4 IT LOOK AT MY PICTURE.... 

IST

WHO AM I ?

THERE IS A PRYMID  WITH A SUN ABOVE IT .. WITH A TEAR DROP INSIDE THE PRYMID ...

HUMMMMMM

GOT EYES TO SEE?

also antlike

You seem to have alot of passion, but I cannot understand you very well.  Are you trying to sell something?

innovation_station

Quote from: also antlike on June 16, 2009, 11:01:02 PM
You seem to have alot of passion, but I cannot understand you very well.  Are you trying to sell something?

LET ME ASK THE QUESTION WHY U THINK YOU LIVE IN THIS PLACE....

IS IT MONEY ... FOOD ... ENGERY ?? 

WHAT IS IT THAT THE DOZZI HU - MANS SERCH FOR ...  TRUTH ... ??

ANSWERS

THE MORE TRUTH OF MY ORGIN I GAIN THE MORE I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL WERE LEFT BLIND ...

I THINK YOU ALL BETTER RE THINK YOUR PORPUS IN LIFE ....

BTW YES IM SELLING ROCKS FOR HEALING 45 BUCKS / SET

IF YOU FAIL TO SEE THE IMPORTANCE...... IT AINT MY FAULT!!

YOU ARE ALL CHILDREN OF SERPERIOR BEINGS ....   BUT THE WORLD GOT LOST BENETH THE SURFACE...

HERE IS A SONG FOR THE HUMAN RACE ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhHeI3UmRt8

DEAD END COUNT DOWN ....  TIC TOC TIC TOC ....

THINK THIS IS FAKE ...  LOL   HERES AN IDEA ...  MY FATHER WAS ADOPTED ...  THEY OPENED ALL ADDOPTION RECORDS IN CANADA NOT LONG AGO ... WHY ?!?!?!?!  :D 

YES I DO KNOW WHY ... BUT FOOLS ...  MORE THAN BLOOD ...   MAYBE IT HAS TO DO WITH MY NAME ...

PERHAPS ILL DROP A FEW LINKS ... OF SOME VIDEOS YOU SHOULD WATCH ....  LOL

LETS ASK WHAT IS THE RESULT OF MURCURY SWITCHING DIRRECTION OF SPINN ...

BTW I FOUND POWER LINES AND AND NUKE PLANTS IN EGYPTIAN HYGROLIFCS

HUMMMMMM 

IST!

IF YOU CAN NOT SEE WHAT IS TO COME ... I FEEL BAD AND SAD FOR YOU....