Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST SHOCK YA! ROCKS !!

Started by innovation_station, June 08, 2009, 08:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

also antlike

Quote from: innovation_station on June 19, 2009, 03:50:15 PM
BUT THE REASON I NEED MONEY  BAD ...  IS I NEED MY CHILDREN BACK ...  AND THE WORLD NEEDS THE TRUTH ...   

MY ALI ....  HAS A BROKEN LEG BECAUSE SHE IS TRAPED IN A NEGITIVE SUROUNDING  ....  TRAPPING MY POOR HELPLESS ASTRAL MOTHER .....  :'(    :'( :'(

Well, maybe you should get a job instead of selling hocus pocus rocks on the Internet.

innovation_station

Quote from: also antlike on June 19, 2009, 06:50:18 PM
Well, maybe you should get a job instead of selling hocus pocus rocks on the Internet.

shall i fire up the hocous rocks sir.....!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

do you know the result

SIR ANT ..... 

IT BURNS THE NEG RIGHT OUT THE ANTS .....   SIR!!!

HUMMMMMMMM

KNOW THE TRUTH ?!?!?!?!?!?!     ;) ;D

RA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

IF MY WORDS PUT YOU IN A DAZE ..... JUST IMAGINE WHAT MY ROCKS DO ......

DO I HAVE TO MANIFEST MY THOUGHTS IN MY SKINN FOR YOU TO BELEAVE ....  OH YEA I ALREADY DID THAT ....   HUMMMMMMMMM
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

JesterTerrestrial

Shall we get the jester goin...Im feelin all fired up.  just about sick of lookin at the brown stuff leaking out the mouths of a few.  i think you should consider this twice...yes as many times as the bell will be rung.  I am not like the others.  Ist is not like the others.  In case you did not notice.  NOTHING RIGHT IN MY LEFT BRAIN. NOTHING LEFT IN MY RIGHT BRAIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhnmUdmz74

IM WHOLE BRAINED.   GET YOUR DAMN ROCKS ON ALREADY!  THE CRYSTALS ARE SPECIAL BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GEOMETRIC SHAPES FORMED IN THE HARMONICS THAT RESONATE WITH THE CHAKRA POINTS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR SOUL AND THE SUPER ADVANCED BIOLOGICAL JUMPSUIT YOU CALL YOUR BODY.  SO THE CRYSTALS HOLD THE TRUE NOTES BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE AND THEY ARE A ETHERIC AMPLIFIER FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL GEARS.

GOT TUNED?!

!SCHOOL - OLD NEW ALL

Riddles...Riddles??!!  Thats all we ever got.  A bunch of riddles. and lies...hows it feel to get the truth back in the same manor?!  Got all caught in your own web of decipt and lost your own way??  Need some light down there in the darkness??  im in the middle of the mix of the riddles and the tricks... but thats a story only for the worthy.

so heeers one i will share with you again

Stumpy the JESTERTERRESTRIAL
Style Free - Flow Free - Energy Free
Don't just sit back and let it slide
take control and drive this ride
even if you don't your still gonna die
then I'll cry a tear with my EYE
eat some apple pie and get down to it
there's no other way then to just funkin do it
cause any other way and I just wouldn't do it
I'll grab a mic and shout it like I know it
I'll spit some rhymes I'll kick some versus I'll bump some beats
I'll take it to the streets where the peoples meet
and stare and greet in disbelief of the social divides
what you lack the JesterTerrestrial provides
Innovation Station now there's a madd crew
on a Quizzical Quest since your bombs went off
were having fun while pretending to be serious
while blabbing gun pile knee bending superiors
are battling forwards for the fight of time
while my Quizzical crew locks these down dope rhymes
like ballistic chew talk I'll breeze around your smoke lines
I drop this bomb on ya so take it for what it IS
Some Quizzical Biz that will mess up your heads
make you give up hands and get down with our sound
and pound for pound it weighs more then yours
but nobody's keeping scores cause that's a bore
SO Don't just sit back and let it slide
get happy at the world or watch it collide
and whatever the disaster that the fear mongers plaster
Quizzical will master these skills to pay the bills
and feel the spill of the chill of the ill beat I live
these hip hop beats are just a from of expression
to spike the words of things that got me stressin
to teach myself a lesson in a hip hop confession
and to live my life out with nothing but good intentions
make some mad inventions to relieve some tensions
on the wings of your smoke I choke
so put it in the air to combat despair
no I'm not e.t. the extra terrestrial
yes I am stumpy the JesterTerrestial
Peace Love and Eternal Groovieness

AWAKEN
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8101989694941061600&hl=en

innovation_station

thanks mark!! 

ooo right i mean mike...    ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSAGv4kUgk&feature=PlayList&p=1E01D0CA88336DB6&index=0

wow what a link ......

booooya  where ya at ...   ;)

00ooo  the love game ...  a boy a girl a hook and a game!!

WELCOME TO MY GAME!  ;)

I RECCOMEND YOU WATCH EVERY SINGLE VIDEO AND DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS .... 

SILLY HUMANS

IST!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

check it out .. WHAT HAVE I SOLVED ? 

HUMMMMMM

IST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7wM74TdVh8&feature=channel

IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH AND ALLOW IT TO SINK IN ... 

PERHAPS SOME THINGS ARE ANSWERED