Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Perfect Spacecraft

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, June 10, 2009, 01:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHnen2nSmDY
Okay, I finally got on a computer with the right software plugins, and all that.

This was a commercial film clip describing a silica 'aerogel' (or similar name).  Excellent stuff.  I'll remember that for use in aerospace applicarions.

Was your point that this stuff absorbed things like radiation, etc?  If so, I agree, insofar as I understand how the stuff may react to outside influences.

Absorbing radiation may be possible if one remembers it's made of silica; it's just the density is very low, so a lot may be required to be useful.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

...at around +50Kv the Electron Targets can emit Low energy Gamma Radiation which can have a possibility of knocking a Neutron loose or can cause a substance to exhibit a small trace of Radio Isotope...
@onthecuttingedge2005,

I had a thought on the process by which the occurrence above happens:

1) Electrons hit a neutral atom or molecule and knock off an electron from the outermost shell of the electrons orbiting the atom/molecule.

2) This action turns the atom/molecule into a positively charged ion.

3) Being an ion, negatively charged electrons behind, and approaching, to the first one are attracted to the newly created ion.

4) Protons (positively charged) are transmuted into extra neutrons by the incoming electrons (a proton and an electron make a neutron).

5) This action creates a radioactive isotope of either the same element or another near it on the Periodic Table.

DISCLAIMER:
I need to research the isotopes in terms of numbers of protons and neutrons to see if this is physically feasible.

At least you know my theory.  Furthermore, Tesla probably finally figured this out and was reluctant in releasing more information about the Tesla coil.

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

I will share the info on how the ship functions and its design in truth and how the occupants will be safe from radiation exposer. it is an advanced spaceship, I know basically what it is made of and the safety requirements that must be followed, if a physical model is made it has to be rigorously tested for malfunctions and defects.

Safety first.

I need some way of protecting the technology of this spaceship, If I don't patent it then someone else will, after I patent the technological spaceship I will release the information for the world to see hopefully through some space agency, I don't want it used for war, this is another reason I need a patent.

the only thing that really bothers me the most is that the vehicle is capable of time traveling, I don't know if this should be in the public domain because of the sensitivity it may or may not cause in current causality.

the price tag on the ship might make it untouchable to the public because its cost would be in the billions for scientific building, testing and research.

the vehicle is capable of achieving velocities unheard of while in space, I don't think that today's computer technology can handle it unless it is plugged into a super computer, maybe two to automate the ship.

there are other issues, it gets it's electrical energy from Radioactive Tritium and now there is a hazard all by itself, it uses the Tritium's Beta emissions collected onto the surface of capacitive systems. and it uses the Tritium in specific ways using high temperatures and Ionization techniques.

until then I am at a stand still.
Jerry ;)

the_big_m_in_ok

I will share the info on how the ship functions and its design in truth and how the occupants will be safe from radiation exposer. ...  I need some way of protecting the technology of this spaceship, If I don't patent it then someone else will, ...

Hi Jerry,
There's a problem in that.  Certain patentees and a few UFO 'buffs' in the past have said the CIA and NSA review all patents whatsoever nowadays for classifiability (new word, I think.  I was right.  Not in the spell check dictionary.  ;D :( :D ).  My point is, President Eisenhower, in 1951 wrote an Executive Order to have this Agencies do just that.  If you can't patent it because it's classified, it isn't a publically available patent.  That goes for anyone.

...after I patent the technological spaceship I will release the information for the world to see hopefully through some space agency, I don't want it used for war, this is another reason I need a patent. ...
Did you know Alfred Nobel originally invented dynamite to merely blow up bothersome tree stumps safely?  People will use inventions for bad purposes if it suits them.  Nobody changes human nature by outside force.  People changes themselves for the better, usually the hard way---with stress and hardship.  At least that's what I've known.

...the only thing that really bothers me the most is that the vehicle is capable of time traveling,...
Can it go faster than light (FTL)?  There may be theoretical thoughts by some I learned of years ago that the passage of time wasn't the same at superluminous velocities.

I don't know if this should be in the public domain because of the sensitivity it may or may not cause in current causality.
Well, you can do what you like.  We all would probably like to understand what you're trying to get at with your theory, I'm sure.  Put in in simple terms, if possible.

--Lee

onthecuttingedge2005

A teaser of the cherub. covenant: Class 8 there are nine orders of covenant class.

the living creatures that float all around the Cherub are St. Elmo's fire(Electrified and Ionized Particle spheres of energy as a result of the radiation from the Cherub both inside and out, it is a spallation of energy).

the Aerogel ship is also referred to as the Holy Ghost.

Jerry ;)