Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

@henieck:
Actually I do know of a single device that works. It's called the Farnsworth Fusor, and it does indeed produce fusion on the tabletop. Emits neutrons and everything.
Unfortunately its COP is like 1.000000000000000000000000001 or something, and it does not appear to be scalable.

http://www.earthtech.org/experiments/fusor/bigsys3.html

(Look at other pages on that site, if you aren't familiar with it already.)

the_big_m_in_ok

Cloxxki said:
Just checking... is the http://www.energeticforum.com/ site also unreachable for you guys? It has been for some time.
This is EnergeticForum's home page.  Works for me, and I have a 'Net Nannie' filtering block on this borrowed computer.
I also have a copy of a Mandriva freeware 'Net browser with Mozilla Firefox bundled with it to get around that.  Maybe you have a software compatibility issue?  Hard to say.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on July 12, 2009, 04:03:11 PM
RAMSET 
just one question
Rosemary,
would you know the make and model of the function generator used, if one was used, to drive the circuit for your experiment.
I need to know its adjustment capability and characteristics: Peak output voltage into 50 ohms; pulse width range; DC offset capability; sweep functionality or not; and so forth.
If you could provide the Info that would be great
Chet

witsend
Ramset - your question as to what functions generator I used? May I ask why you are asking this? I've never used one other than for testing purposes in sundry engineering labs. I've always used a 555

BINGO.

Thanks Chet, I appreciate it. That should put some nails in the coffin. I really hope the readers over there can connect the dots.

henieck

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 03:22:01 PM
Oddly enough, I can still see it. They sometimes will block people from even reading the site, by IP number, I have been told.

I have tried different ethernet card, IP, and removed the cookie - can't even see if they removed my posts - and now I don't even try anymore â€" there are only blind believers in theirs messiah (Rosemary) left there anyway. If they are serious about replication and measurements - it is just a question of time when poor woman will have many negative results reported. Then there will be interesting to watch her reaction. But if the guys will get lost in paying attention to the fact that one resistor is warmer than the other, instead of concentrating on the input/output energy values â€" than the Rosemary’s virus may spread and stay here for longer.

I have pissed off Lindemann openly making jokes about his excitement about every piece of shit which has “free energy” in the title and was a bit harsh for blunt Rosemary who couldn’t answer the key questions - so perhaps they started messing up in the system to block me like Peter warned.

Cloxxki

Thanks for the elaboration TK. I was seeing it in a most similar WAY.

As an outsider though (I only started to read - and spam - this OU scene recently) I do notice that your prior reputation and attutude slip later in the discussion, is working against you in your efforts. And, in the way I've gotten to know the human mind, proving you wrong is now more important to Rosemary's admirers, more than someone actually accomplishing signifant over unity, in any field. This is all most counter productive.

What amazes me when reading into OU fields and prior research, is how the foremost scientists, who has done actual significant non-OU work, treat their OU work much like a religion. No doubts, just references to existing devices, not unlike citing a bible verse or merely its number.
"OU is established and true, and this new device I'm proposing here is merely different or better."
Globally respected highly educated scientist are backing up OU inventors, endorsing their work, yet we all still have a utility bill every month. We all still get to go to the gas station, buy Alcaline batteries for our camera's, etc.
Windmills and solar panels are looking better and better. Who doesn't have a roof?

I see many very promising technologies, to improve efficiency, reduce toxis exhaust gasses, etc. Yet, very little happens, and the limiting factors, as always, is again the human mind. Too little co-operation. Panacea seems to be doing the best job in trying to overcome human's inability to get technology fully developed, and out there.

TK, with your experience of all things that DON't work, I'd be interested to hear from you where you think we should be looking for things that MIGHT work. Mechanical, electrical, biological.

But whether anything is going to beat a solar panel or windmill for kWh/kg...