Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@henieck

QuoteThere you have it. According to her this current which is now flowing from the battery to the coil is the magical free energy flyback (which can both charge the battery and give heat at the same time)  ;D while it is just increased intake to compensate the flyback’s load (battery charging). There is deceiving LOOP, which she cannot properly understand, she makes serious logical errors about its nature and based on that makes entirely wrong calculations. It is like swapping multiple times a small amount of  money between bank accounts (loop) and later seeing the volume of trade (amperage) thinking that she is a millionaire(free energy). This is all that is to it. It is painfully pitiful. You are searching for the magical frequency or transistor in the clouds â€" while it is a piece of shit on the pavement… Look there!  ;D

Wow, you deduced all that from a circuit you can't seem to get working, I sense a Nobel in your future. At least you are doing the experiment, there is more here than meets the eye and if you want to understand it you will.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

henieck

Quote from: allcanadian on July 12, 2009, 06:57:21 PM
@henieck

Wow, you deduced all that from a circuit you can't seem to get working

- show me your results from your "working circuit" then. This is just my sick point of view, Rosemary is gonna show to all of you how to have COP 17 very soon.

She said at first that I got it all right but I had to interpret the results differently â€" or something like that. By placing the ammeter in different place or deciding to interpret differently I can subtract bogus loop current and show that the circuit used much less Joules than it is read from the battery capacity. That would be successful replica, I could get a hug form Rosemary and kiss in the forehead form Lindemann â€" but I simply refuse to tweak my logic in an attempt to satisfy anybody’s ego, including mine. I much higher value honesty to the reality.

QuoteMaybe you can get your simulator to figure out how I can light up a 40w bulb 20 feet away with only one wire and zero measurable current in that wire.

- look, I meant that "one resistor warmer than the other" phenomenon Rosemary was so excited about just lays within the most typical model range - of inductive collapse, 150V and several mA.

henieck

Quote from: allcanadian on July 12, 2009, 06:57:21 PM

how I can light up a 40w bulb 20 feet away with only one wire and zero measurable current in that wire.

- while you have thousands of Volts why are you so excited about very little Amps anyway? Better show me some energy GAIN there, for which all we came here for :)

qiman

TK is absolutely knowingly spreading disinformation not only about this circuit, about me and the forum.

In his youtube post, he said:

"
TinselKoala (1 hour ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
There seem to be certain individuals who are having trouble figuring out the exact circuit used here. Hopefully those individuals will read the description to the upper right of this page, and follow some of the links to Ainslie's original documents, where the circuit I am using is described.
Or, Rosemary, maybe you can ask Aaron to undelete the post where I showed the photo and the circuit.
See, that's one of the problems with allowing censorship. You might miss something you need to know."
"

Tk, you can post your pics and schematics here. I have asked TK not to participate in the thread I started because he is disruptive, lacks respect and tactfulness and is incredibly arrogant. I don't know if his attitude is welcome here but it isn't welcome in my own forum. I always encourage different points of view if it is on target but when someone starts to argue the difference between a patent application and a patent, it is obvious what the persons intent is and it has nothing to do with sharing replication attempt data. It is to cause trouble.

I asked him not to post 3 times, once in a PM and twice in the thread. He continued to post, which is an obvious sign of his true colors and willful intent to have zero respect for anyone starting a thread or moderating a forum.

I deleted the two messages because I asked him not to post anymore to begin with and I said I WOULD delete any more posts that he makes.

So many people with nothing to offer but disrespect and lack of results always wants to claim CENSORSHIP because for people that don't know better, believes that it implies that there was something worthy to be censored - an egotistical way of elevating one's own worth through deception.

Again, it is common sense that he can post any pic, video, opinions elsewhere on the web and his deleted posts were because of blatantly disrespecting the wishes of the person that started the thread (me) and has ZERO do to with censorship. We have links back to this thread here in OU so don't flatter yourself on the censorship claim because it is bogus.

TK is ANONYMOUS and is not confident enough to use his real name or show his face while he hides behind a username and insults others. He claims others have met the same failure as his and again, failed to provide their names or their willingness to show the failures themselves.

Any childish prankster can hide behind the phone while calling someone up and insulting them.

Good luck to you all and your replication attempts and remember that TK's failure to produce results only is a failure for him and only applies to him and over time, more attempts will reveal the value of the circuit and not one individual's attempt coupled with arrogant disrespect.

There are members that are getting interesting and positive results with heating at very low duty cycles, which is something that TK has been unable to figure out how to do. Results are results and documentation beats conversation any day.

henieck

Quote from: ramset on July 12, 2009, 06:55:29 PM
Welcome to the forum,you come at a good time a lot of things going on.

- what would you recommend to take a closer look at first, well, second? What is “hot” now? There is so much going on that it is hard to get the big picture.

Welcome
Chet

- thank you very much. That was nice of you.