Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Do I sound pissed off? I wonder why. I had to order 10 of these magic mosfets, and they aren't even as good as the 2sk1548. I've been flamed, dissed, banned, lied to and lied about. Losing sleep, missing meals, missing work, losing weight. Spending waay too much time doing remedial circuit testing. It's getting harder, to describe, sailors, to the underfed...

This is even more fun than Mylow!!

henieck

Quote from: jibbguy on July 13, 2009, 09:11:09 PM
If you guys were suggesting from your paraphrasing / quoting of the last part of my previous post that i am convinced the circuit works...

- not at all.

QuoteWe should wait and not blindly take any one person's opinion on it, either way.

- absolutely.

You have made a point that we shouldn't rush with judgment - but I have just noticed that doing that you have made judgment by saying this -and proposed to wait and see what the whole jury will tell about this statement of not making the statement. It looks to me that one needs to have possibility to make a statement - because without that possibility - you can't even make a statement about not taking this statement :)

henieck

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 14, 2009, 03:52:28 AM
,,, that the MOSFET and the LOAD are OFF when the signal is high at point A....???

- with her understand of electronics she may have hard time to get this. It is going to be deleted or entirely ignored.

What a mess on Rosemary’s thread â€" so much time passed by and people can’t even figure out the timing readings on different parts of the transistor-coil circuit. Adding the loop effect on top of it â€" and I bet you will never agree on what is going on and how to properly measure the energy there (by using the oscilloscope). Such a simple looking circuit and such an insidious, messy trap…amazing. But what is worst is that this is being tried to solve mostly by amateurs, especially including Rosemary.

BEP

It should be obvious the duty cycle is as reported by TK.

Well, maybe not for some. For those I suggest they replace the load resistor with a light bulb....also add one to the gate feed (tricky here because they'll be forced to figure out where to connect the reference for the bulb).
Then change a few caps to get the actions down to where they are visible.
All without changing the circuit function.

Light bulbs should be easier to read than a silly-scope?

>Edit...

I would suggest using LEDs but they are also considered mystical beasts by some folks in this field.  ;)

TinselKoala

Quote from: BEP on July 14, 2009, 07:30:22 AM
It should be obvious the duty cycle is as reported by TK.

Well, maybe not for some. For those I suggest they replace the load resistor with a light bulb....also add one to the gate feed (tricky here because they'll be forced to figure out where to connect the reference for the bulb).
Then change a few caps to get the actions down to where they are visible.
All without changing the circuit function.

Light bulbs should be easier to read than a silly-scope?

>Edit...

I would suggest using LEDs but they are also considered mystical beasts by some folks in this field.  ;)

Actually I posted one light bulb video two days ago, I think, and another one last night. I thought they were pretty clear and unambiguous. The amazing thing is that some of the people we are referring to actually saw the first vid, and THEN still are managing to connect foot with mouth.
The last night's one, I was pretty worked up, you can tell from my voice. But I still think I was pretty nice, direct and clear, showing FG (NOT the damn 555) driving the Ainslie circuit with light bulb as load, monitoring mosfet drain just as Joit, (already showed Point "A" in the earlier vid--same thing naturally) using the most expensive oscilloscope I could get my hands on (since that seems to be the important characteristic of a tool, to some) to show something a smart seven-year old could tell you just by looking.

Good grief, what if I have to explain using the "AC coupling" feature to display a small signal riding on top of a much bigger DC offset.....like all the channel A traces have been. It's clear from posts that she believes "AC coupling" is what you use when you want to measure AC, as opposed to DC.

**pours a stiff jolt of Henessey's into the coffee**

**forget the coffee...just use the cognac.**