Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Cloxxki on July 06, 2009, 02:24:08 AM
There seemed to be another feature to her circuit.
Was it not mentioned that the batteries lasted a long time, considering the amount of heat produced?
I'm a newbie, but I suppose with a 3.7% duty cycle, your batteries are supposed to last a while? Yet, if the inverted duty cycle is the actual case, how long could her batteries be expected last?

Well, that's a question, isn't it? In the EIT paper she says the batteries were 12 volt, 20 Amp-hour rated. In the discussion thread where she is posting now, she says they were "car batteries", which are usually in the range 80-100 Amp-hours, and could even be as high as 200 Amp-hours.

So, I got two brand new 12V 20 A-h batteries, charged them fully with an 8-amp automotive "automatic" battery charger, and running the experiment over 4 hours continuously at 3.7 percent, the no-load voltage of the pair is still 25.4 volts. (It was 25.6 when charging was complete.)

It will take a long time for the batteries to deplete noticeably. The current drain is about 1.2 amps when ON, so figuring 25 volts x 1.2 amps that's 30 watts when ON, and on for 3.7 percent of the time that's about 1.1 watts average. They will go a long time before there's much of a voltage drop below 24 volts. Ten days? Maybe.

I don't think the reported experiment was done with the long duty cycle that the circuit produces, because of mosfet heating. And my load gets well over 110 degrees C when run with good batteries at long duty cycles. But even making 30 watts continuously, the batteries will last a long time. Many hours.

There are so many inconsistencies popping up in what's been reported that I'm not sure what to think. Ainslie isn't giving any actual information, if you look at her posts. She's engaging in theoretical discussions and ad hom attacks against me but isn't answering any actual questions about the circuit or the experiment.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 03, 2009, 04:56:04 PM
Now, I've tried to play nice here. Anybody reading my posts, who is familiar with me, like 0c, can tell you that I am being quite polite and restrained, compared to my usual response to bullshit. But seeing the flack I am getting, from people who cannot even be arsed to assemble seven dollars worth of components to see how they behave...that's starting to piss me off.

you get that $10 fet yet? or are you a hypocrite?

@poynt99
what fet did you use? the same as tk? or the right one?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 06, 2009, 03:31:02 AM
you get that $10 fet yet? or are you a hypocrite?

@poynt99
what fet did you use? the same as tk? or the right one?

As I have explained several times, my local suppliers do not stock them, and I would have to order a minimum of 10. I don't need these expensive transistors in order to prove that Ainslie's circuit does not produce 17 times more energy out than in.
And I have also offered to test any transistor anybody would care to send me.

And the fet used by poynt99 is specified right there on the circuit he made, and if you would learn to read instead of troll you might be able to see it.

Cloxxki

I've not been reading Tk for too long, he does strike me as extremely friendly and patient by his standard as I (limitedly) got to know them :-)
Good job though, friendliness is one of the strongest weapons, and it's FREE.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 06, 2009, 04:08:27 AM
As I have explained several times, my local suppliers do not stock them, and I would have to order a minimum of 10. I don't need these expensive transistors in order to prove that Ainslie's circuit does not produce 17 times more energy out than in.
And I have also offered to test any transistor anybody would care to send me.

And the fet used by poynt99 is specified right there on the circuit he made, and if you would learn to read instead of troll you might be able to see it.

re: your first paragraph. ie:more tk BS
http://cgi.ebay.com/IRFPG50_W0QQitemZ370108354282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item562c2d4eea&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C293%3A10%7C294%3A30
look, $4! gasp! and if you would learn to use the web for something other than being a tick, you might be able to find a single IRFPG50 fet for half of what you claim they cost.

re: your second paragraph. it was a rhetorical question, more of another poke at you to get the right one. obviously...

edit: i'm curious though, and feel free to jump to the conclusion that ainslie is my new hero. how much did you spend on those "brand new" 20ah batteries?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe