Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauss

You are really curious about Witts and now change the subject again, why don´t you ask for a consulting session with Sir Timothy?.... ;) I am not Witts you know...

Quote from: jibbguy on July 26, 2009, 01:00:10 PM
Frankly Gauss, the suggestion that someone else is replying in Peter's name on the forum is so ridiculous it doesn't require, or deserve, any reply.

I am just an observer & Member there, same as here... Lol my only "boss" as far as these subjects are concerned, is "the betterment of Humankind" ;) . Which means i am doing what i feel is right.

But if you were excluded from there it is because you deserved it... And it had nothing to do with your earlier posts & opinions about WITTS; it was because of how you took the replies that contradicted them personally and what lengths you took to get "revenge" for them.

Regarding checking out WITTS, i am sure that if the request & suggestion to submit JUST ONE of their "Hundreds" of F-E  technologies for Open Source study was followed; then it would be taken seriously and studied, even now. Why WITTS & Thrapp are NOT being taken seriously currently, is the requirement of "donation" to get anything from them at all, other than outrageous claims of a 200 year old secret society, and how every major F-E inventor including Tesla and Keeley, have "stolen" ideas from them. Most of these people, like Stanley Meyer, are conveniently DEAD, and since he and others cannot reply to these claims of "theft" for themselves, maybe someone should.

Here's something else to consider, just as a hypothetical:

If all these unbelievable stories are true about WITTS, and they have been the major force for F-E over the years and behind nearly everything... Then we have THEM to blame for it being still suppressed and not in the mainstream; with yet no significant body of solid proofs to stand by. That spells "failure" then decade after decade (no matter what wonderful techs they may have created), and not very deserving of our money.

But the idea around here lately is attack Open Source projects where no one is asking for any money... As it is the REAL DANGER to those who would suppress... Since the only effective weapon left then is to convince us to stop study on our own.

TinselKoala

Quote from: 0c on July 26, 2009, 12:47:46 PM
FYI: It looks like Rosemary has had a change of heart. She is now offering to help TK.
;)

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4314-cop-17-heater-rosemary-ainslie-40.html#post62227

That's hilarious. I guess she can't figure out how to watch YouTube or something.

Thanks for your offer, Rosemary, but I already know how to push the "Auto" button.

TinselKoala

Of course, real help would be very much appreciated. I need some things that only Rosemary can supply.

1) Please show the Exact Circuit Diagram including the CORRECT 555 timer circuit that was used to make the experiment described in the Quantum article and the EIT.pdf paper.
2) Please show a scope shot or a coherent description of the oscillations that you refer to as "aperiodic resonance". If Aaron's oscillations are those, please give the amplitude and frequency of Aaron's oscillations.
3) Please show the reports from the vetting labs and academics that you consulted. The actual reports, not your recollections of them.
4) Please show the spreadsheet calculations that you used to determine the COP>17 figure. The actual spreadsheet calculations, not a verbal description of them.
5) Please show a photo of your circuit, and if possible a scope shot on the oscilloscope of your choice, when it is operating in COP>17 mode.

There may be other things that would be very helpful to me, but these are the bare minimums I need, Rosemary, if you really want someone to check your work. Because with what I've got so far (the inverted duty cycle, the performance at true 3 percent, the DC control tests, the performance with Aaron's clock, the energy balance and flux measurements with the LeCroy...) all of that is not looking good for the Ainslie claim.

Of course, when Aaron succeeds in making coffee for six with a D-cell, or Joit bakes a cake with his huge inductors, I suppose I'll have to give it all up and become a monk, again.

But I won't be holding my breath. Except when the stench of mendacity rises up from the outback.

qiman

TK,

We're looking forward to your results with power measurements. When can we expect them?

qiman

From Rosemary:

-----------------------------------

Guys this is for TK.

I'm not from the outback. I'm from AFRICA that dark and beautiful continent South of Europe and South East of Canada. I have never been to Australia.

And TK we need you to post results. I'm sincerely sorry that I didn't keep better records of the test procedure but was not advised that it was required. And as we all know now, I'm an amateur. I hope you'll find it in yourself to eventually forgive the oversight.

A monk? That's a new twist. Never would have thought it.
and FE to all.

We seem to have lost the good offices of ramset for the time being. Could someone else with 'dual citizenship' please oblige and post this across to OU.com?