Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qiman

555 circuit correction.

I forgot I was putting pin 3 directly to the gate of the mosfet. You can see
that in my photos.

The photo with schematic is corrected.

qiman

Peter's comments on the 555:

Here are a few more "liner notes" on the pictures and 555 schematic that Aaron posted in Post #1341 . The signal drive to the Gate of the FET comes directly off PIN 3 of the 555 chip, before the 5.1K resistor going to the Base of the 2N2222. You can see it in the photographs as a YELLOW WIRE leading from PIN 3 to the 10K Pot connected to the Gate of the FET. The schematic drawing does not show this connection, since it was drawn simply as a timer/controller.

The GREEN LED and the 5.6K resistor connected to it are there just to indicate that the timer circuit is running, since its on a separate supply.

The Duty Cycle, or ON TIME of the Timer is controlled by the setting of Pot #1. The OFF TIME of the Timer is controlled by the settings of both Pot #1 plus Pot #2. So, if Pot #2 is dialed down to zero, the duty cycle is 50% (ON TIME and OFF TIME are equal to Pot #1). It is also advisable to add a 1K resistor in line with Pot #1 so there is always some resistance left even if it is dialed down to zero. This is also not shown on the schematic drawing, but it is used on the Timer Board and can be seen in the photos.

allcanadian

@TK
Quote: post #758
"It is clearly no longer possible to consider rational discussion with R&A. They can both of them just make things up out of dreams or science fiction."

LOL, this science fiction you speak of is in fact an integral part of all modern physics, not the simplistic BS many are taught in highschool however. I would suggest reading James Clerk Maxwells--"A dynamical theory of the electromagnetic field" and "On physical lines of force", I found both very enlightening. If you have issues with this I will save you some time. All energy in all forms relates to motion, an applied force over a distance, this work a function of time. Time a measure of change to be considered in both a relative and an absolute sense. Therefore you cannot hope to consider nor understand energy in any sense of the word without first understanding time in a relative sense as it always relates to everything else. Now tell me, How can you hope to understand the nature of the energy in and around your circuits without first understanding "what" energy is fundamentally?. Maybe you should also ask yourself why you have pre-judged certain person's based on your lack of knowledge and not necessarily their's. Time is energy as it is inseperable from it, as is space. Hence the term space/time as a fundamental description of all energy in any form it may take. If you are such a wizz at this maybe you can answer this simple question for me-- what is electricity? This simple question would seem more relavent to the circuit in question than any other as fundamentally it applies to every aspect of it.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

qiman

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 28, 2009, 05:33:02 AM
And did you just say "true RMS power"?

I laugh in your face, again.

You know exactly what it means.... mr monk

documentation beats conversation...

So you clearly admit defeat and you are unable to even show over 1.0 COP.
I guess this is what the record book can show for your replication attempt  ;)

qiman

Quote from: BEP on July 28, 2009, 06:23:39 AM

HERE! HERE!

The ?Education? may benefit some of the Ainsley minions, as well  :D

RMS Power?  OMG! When will folks read a book? Apparently they can publish one before they read one?

Edit>
So I may be considered a fruit, again,  I'll not discount the idea that stretching or compressing time can provide an apparent variation in fuel.
What I will deny is this variation being done with this circuit and components.

You people do like drama. RMS voltage that the datalogger sees will account for what goes back to the battery (accounting for the current at such real voltage) and that is your real power (THAT TK IS UNABLE TO SHOW - because he either will show over 1.0 COP, which he doesn't want to do or that his ability to make the circuit work is just not up to snuff).

When I say true rms power, you know exactly what i mean. Stop misdirecting attention away from the facts. The fact remains, it is the data you need to compare. I do know the difference and I could care less about all of your anal retentive jargon, which means nothing.

Again, record shows that TK failed in producing any gains.

The battery self charges on the Ainslie circuit - quite a bit actually and there is no honest reporting from TK because if he showed it, it would show you all the serious gain.