Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the WEIGHT of Steven Marks TPUs

Started by otto, June 17, 2009, 02:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

you missed this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373&q=steven+mark

if I wrote it wrong, I found this video at peswiki: Its a video 38 minutes long.

Steven Mark has in his hands a 6" TPU and says at second 40:

....this device weights a pound and a half.....

Almost forgot to mention that the weight is so big because Steven Mark packed into it a lot of bananas!!

Thank you for reading my misleading. Have a nice day

Misleading Otto

otto

Hello all,

I forgot:

dont even think to attac Mannix because he sayd the TPU has no core.

A long time ago I already wrote a long time ago that there was a misunderstanding between Mannix and Steven Mark and so Mannix posted that a TPU has no core. We are all human, or?

I hope its now clear.

And if you start to post, first use your brain and then push the "post" button.

Otto

BEP

Quote from: otto on June 17, 2009, 03:15:01 AM
Hello all,

I forgot:

dont even think to attac Mannix because he sayd the TPU has no core.

A long time ago I already wrote a long time ago that there was a misunderstanding between Mannix and Steven Mark and so Mannix posted that a TPU has no core. We are all human, or?

I hope its now clear.

And if you start to post, first use your brain and then push the "post" button.

Otto

@Otto

Agreed, There is NO reason to attack anyone on this.

I thank you for your efforts. The weight is clearly an important piece of information.

My TPU theories should be complete now. Part of that is the understanding there were many different TPUs shown but there were also many design variations. All were based upon a single theme.

If my understanding is correct there is room for a heavy core in some designs but not in others.

Please note that later in the same video a different TPU with similar dimensions, is said to be 12 ounces. My new TPU should weigh about 14 oz. complete. There is no core. It measures 4" I.D. x 6" O.D. x 2" tall.

The 'clapping' of the forces isn't important. It is what happens immediately after that is important.  :D

giantkiller

The magic bullet comes in different calibers and grain count.
One only gets hung up at a rope party. A lariet does one no good at the firing range.

--giantkiller.

BEP

Quote from: giantkiller on June 17, 2009, 11:42:20 AM
The magic bullet comes in different calibers and grain count.
One only gets hung up at a rope party. A lariet does one no good at the firing range.

--giantkiller.

Gimme some time to run all that through my decryption algorithms  ???

I didn't think I was being cryptic. SM makes it clear he thought the results were due to colliding forces, so I referenced 'clapping'. One thing I am sure of, my EMP toys work on the same principle.

The difference is I was not trying to reuse the relaxation of the forces I displaced with the EMP - only kill the aggravating country music at 3AM from the neighbor.... and a few other fun things.

It is clear a 'core' can be part of this. The earliest attempts at automatically degaussing color CRTs would probably do the same thing if things went wrong. I am referring to the set of coils still on some 60's TV sets.
There was one large coil around the edge of the tube face and one coil at each corner. The purpose of the corner coils was to cause a magnetic null between them. It is unclear what the purpose of the large coil was.

What this did was provide two vectors nulling. Each perpendicular to the other. Then there was the core.... It was called the shadow mask and was soft iron. This provided a thin flat surface for the nulling to meet.

Only Heaven knows what would happen if the sequence of events was just right.

It should make a good EMP weapon!

I doubt the whole assembly weighed more than a pound.