Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the WEIGHT of Steven Marks TPUs

Started by otto, June 17, 2009, 02:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Yes, quite a dense toroid. maybe it has alot of wound copper making the collector, connected in parallel groups that are then connected in series for vge gain. Or maybe even a high freq. core material and the collectors were wound as normal toroid winds?

The video referenced in the 1st post is a good one. I notice that at about 4min 20s just as he activates the small TPU with a magnet from his pocket that the video cam picks up a noise (probably EM), sounds like an oscillation sweeping down in freq. and repeating. Plug headphones in and crank up the volume and treble. You can clearly hear a freq. sweeping in a downward sawtooth manner. It might be an alias of a much higher freq. mechanism? An interesting point is that it starts gradually as the mag is brought closer to the TPU, indicating not a reed switch but some phenomena that arises as a result of a mag field bias?

Perhaps the device doesn't include 3 seperate pure freq. generating stages. (I don't think it does) Perhaps it is a derivative of a blocking oscillator... A blocking oscillator with an added TURN OFF stage as well as the normally found TURN ON stage. Could it be as simple as energising an inductor and then sensing the inductor output, as soon as that goes high, as soon as the charge has propogated through it, then stop excitation. Then the BEMF feeds the trigger coil to start it all over again. So just produce pure up/down kicks, no juice wasted in steady state excitation. So we could excite the thing with a feeble battery, but the magnetic moment it produces could have considerable power?

This concept of turn on and then turn off as propogation finishes has been mentioned before in another thread somewhere, I'm sure I read it, perhaps TAO has spoken of this.

edit:
Maybe he moved to air core with perpendicular collectors in later designs because he realised he could harvest higher freqs this way. Those higher freqs would be lost as heat to any core. His cored designs maybe had his collectors wound as parallel toroidal secondaries in earlier designs?

BEP

Quote from: Yucca on June 17, 2009, 12:28:31 PM
Yes, quite a dense toroid.

Nope, I seriously doubt it.

maybe it has alot of wound copper making the collector, connected in parallel groups that are then connected in series for vge gain. Or maybe even a high freq. core material and the collectors were wound as normal toroid winds?

Highly complex? Again, doubtful.

The video referenced in the 1st post is a good one. I notice that at about 4min 20s just as he activates the small TPU with a magnet from his pocket that the video cam picks up a noise (probably EM), sounds like an oscillation sweeping down in freq. and repeating. Plug headphones in and crank up the volume and treble. You can clearly hear a freq. sweeping in a downward sawtooth manner. It might be an alias of a much higher freq. mechanism? An interesting point is that it starts gradually as the mag is brought closer to the TPU, indicating not a reed switch but some phenomena that arises as a result of a mag field bias?

Perhaps the device doesn't include 3 seperate pure freq. generating stages. (I don't think it does) Perhaps it is a derivative of a blocking oscillator... A blocking oscillator with an added TURN OFF stage as well as the normally found TURN ON stage. Could it be as simple as energising an inductor and then sensing the inductor output, as soon as that goes high, as soon as the charge has propogated through it, then stop excitation. Then the BEMF feeds the trigger coil to start it all over again. So just produce pure up/down kicks, no juice wasted in steady state excitation. So we could excite the thing with a feeble battery, but the magnetic moment it produces could have considerable power?

This concept of turn on and then turn off as propogation finishes has been mentioned before in another thread somewhere, I'm sure I read it, perhaps TAO has spoken of this.

edit:
Maybe he moved to air core with perpendicular collectors in later designs because he realised he could harvest higher freqs this way. Those higher freqs would be lost as heat to any core. His cored designs maybe had his collectors wound as parallel toroidal secondaries in earlier designs?

Sawtooth? BEMF? I did a complete sound analysis of some of the videos. No sawtooth... BEMF is the last thing you want with these. Up/Down kicks? Kicks only go one direction, as far as I know. The rest may be possible but I doubt it is part or much of a concern.

Yucca

why do you doubt the toroid density BEP? Do you think SM is lying about the weight? The small toroid would not weigh 1lb if it were only cork wrapped with wire.

Yucca

Quote from: BEP on June 17, 2009, 12:47:50 PM
I did a complete sound analysis of some of the videos. No sawtooth...

so you can't hear what I mention in my above post, forward the vodeo to the time i mention and listen, it is a descending freq repeating. Alright it may not be a linear sawtooth, but it's there, listen!

BEMF is the last thing you want with these.
BEMF is impossible to escape with any conducted signal transient in the real world. Also a BEMF trigger coil does not soak much power up. If you could flesh the bones of your argument out a little it might just walk.

Up/Down kicks? Kicks only go one direction, as far as I know. The rest may be possible but I doubt it is part or much of a concern.

OK, up kicks, if the notion of return upsets your delicate demeanour. But if power is extracted through secondary coupling then it will take out of both the rise and fall. Rectify it with diodes and modest cap and you're left with reosonable DC, of course you will see hash on top due to the fast transients and chaotic ringing involved in a blocking oscillator.

Out of curiosity, do you believe the small TPU has 3 precision freq generator circuits involved?

BEP

Quote from: Yucca on June 17, 2009, 01:35:04 PM
why do you doubt the toroid density BEP? Do you think SM is lying about the weight? The small toroid would not weigh 1lb if it were only cork wrapped with wire.

I have no doubts at this point. I also doubt SM was lying about much of anything. I can build a 6" TPU and easily keep the weight under 1 pound.

The tones you mentioned are there but it is very unlikely they were the result of sawtooth. These are the tones most of my recent TPU work are based upon.

BEMF is impossible to avoid. It just isn't much concern in helical fields. I generally avoid the term. It is sorely misunderstood and misused by too many people.
My argument is with myself and it walks just fine. Right now it is all between me and my bench to provide proof to myself of my theories.

I don't need to rectify the output. Smoothing would be a good thing outside of the TPU.

No, I do not believe the smallest TPU, or any other, has three precision frequency generators built in.