Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

T-1000

Quote from: TEKTRON on October 16, 2011, 04:58:51 PM
This was posted on his youtube channel

delamortodelamorto (1 hour ago)
"Фейк голимый, 220 вольÑ, ....Ñ...а Ñ...а"

"Fake golimy, 220 volts .... ha ha"

I have same feeling but won't make statement. This circuit looks too suspicious for putting out 225 volt constant on lightbulb - it is not what you expect ferroresonant circuit. Also, the coil itself doesn't expose ferrites (or I missed something) and got closed ends by some plastic. Unless proved otherwise, I would not belive on what is shown there.

P.S> delamortodelamorto videos show not bad experience in N. Tesla research understanding.

TEKTRON

@ T-1000, So what happened to Wessley?. He has not posted in a couple of days.

T-1000

Quote from: TEKTRON on October 16, 2011, 05:59:08 PM
@ T-1000, So what happened to Wessley?. He has not posted in a couple of days.

He was really busy over past 48 hours. Will pop in here eventually :)

energia9

dear T-1000
no one asked why is the primary spark gap been isolated from air, why is it inside a bulb. why?
Thank you

wattsup

Quote from: forest on October 16, 2011, 04:44:20 PM
Yeah, there are 2 small wires suspicious which go to the switch and to the flyback driver. This flyback driver can be inverter while still generating HV on secondary, there is small torroid with white coil on it.Capacitors string can be faked with short-circuited wire and be simply a path to connect large battery from inside of core to driver.  >:(
I think he should dismantle coil to proof it has no internal battery, in other way we won't be sure.

In these types of builds with such coil designs of course we are never 100% sure. This is why it is better to stick to @stiveps' video as the point of reference to avoid major distractions. lol

For the 6800pf 25kv capacitors, I managed to only find 12 x 8.22nf at 1600v each. Will put them in parallel.
Now to work on the 6800nf at 3kv and the 2.2pf at 10kv. I hate it when I am missing something in my lab. Damn caps.

For those who are wondering;
6800pf = 6.8nf = 0.0068uf or mf
6800nf = 6.8uf or mf
2.2pf = 0.0022nf

For the first spark gap, I found a company that makes them here;
http://www.highenergydevices.com/
Are there any guidelines to follow?

Also, for the variable capacitor I have some like shown below that are close to the same pf range. Or do we require a bigger one like this one......?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dual-Air-Variable-Capacitor-505pF-480pF-QTY-2-/310300197907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483f554413

wattsup

PS: I also asked the Moderator of this thread who is @Pirate88179 to please keep a eye since if there are any @members making trouble here, I asked him to simply remove their posts, no questions asked. This too minimize any potential for discord. I also ask others to not reply to any troll posts to not feed into any frenzy, regardless of how tempting it may be. lol