Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sergei

Wesley,
you have been with Tariel some time. Don't you asked him, what principle works the device? If he really says he wants to give his invention to people, he would have told you the principle.

T-1000

Following my point 1) mentioned earler about equal mass for electrostatic resonance, I spent evening and made Tesla Coil prototype with 2 secondaries (legs) connected with capacitor betwen then lit up 220V 15W lightbulb using one wire from ground and another from one of secondaries:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXQkyldQG8

P.S> Please wait until Youtube will finish video processing.

dole

Hi,
It is very strange and impotent how we may see things differently.
It was very good day today  :)
I just first looked here:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/electric/parres.html

And then here:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/electric/serres.html#c2

And then at the magnifying transmitter patent (this coil does not sparks):
http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla-patents-1,119,732-transmitting-electrical-energy

And it may speak for itself, at least I hope so, but if not, never mind;
I just had to republish this kind of true thoughts.

d.

highvoltage

Quote from: T-1000 on September 21, 2011, 06:18:56 PM
Following my point 1) mentioned earler about equal mass for electrostatic resonance, I spent evening and made Tesla Coil prototype with 2 secondaries (legs) connected with capacitor betwen then lit up 220V 15W lightbulb using one wire from ground and another from one of secondaries:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXQkyldQG8

P.S> Please wait until Youtube will finish video processing.

Abosolutely nowhere in any of Tesla's writings did he ever even allude to perpetual motion or a self running device!  Be fair for a moment and do yourself a favor because this will save you a lot of long term grief.  Like anything on the internet, the idea of perpetual motion has been the only thing perpetual about it all!  Once a stupid idea starts on the internet, it becomes so warped and misconstrued that people can't even replicate a clear set of schematics that are downloaded in plain english!  What hope for an idea from writings that are over 100 years old??

Getting back to Tesla though.  By the time he started building Wardencliffe (the transmitting station that would give energy to the whole globe, he had figured most of everything he needed to about resonance and high frequency.  We know the Story, JP Morgan didnt like it and trashed the works.  HOWEVER what all the 'free' energy perpetual nuts seem to be missing here is that when Tesla conducted all those HV tests and the ones up in Colorado, answer me this - Was tesla using a 'perpetual motion self running' unit to generate the power????  NO!!  He was always draining the grid (in fact he ran the Colorado tests at night so as to not disrupt the towns power supply).  His last works before he was JP ended it was Wardencliffe and here too he used the grid and massive generators!!  If he had a perpetual method to start up and then disconnect, he would have used it at the generating source!

You ALWAYS need a 'small' amount of energy to start the process otherwise you are attempting to tell the world that you can make something from nothing!!  Be honest.

Look at Tesla's radiant energy capture (from atmosphere via antenna).  He loved this idea because the Universe is a constant oscillation.  However, understand this very simple concept - Tesla went to the trouble of building that antenna system because he knew you can't make something from nothing!!  The circuit AFTER that is nice and efficient which then 'amplifies' (condenses!!) current.

SO,,,, whether you decide to 'steal' your first oscillation from the grid (like Tariel is doing) or whether you build a massive antenna and harvest energy from the atmosphere, the result is the same - You need a little of something to begin with in the first place.

A bunch of capacitors and coils does not magically 'produce' or create more energy.  Often it is very good to examine english words and go right back to the Latin.  We don't have to in this case but this is a very interesting point  - When Tesla named his coil arrangement an "Amplifier", uneducated people straight away thought that this means "oh wow more energy out than in!!"  Does it?  NO NO NO.  Think about a modern amplifier or inverter, it takes 12 harmless volts and 'amplifies' that to 240volts that will melt your flesh but is it OU?  No!  Now back to the point about examining closely words.  What was the old name for a capacitor??  Answer = Condenser  What does the word Condense mean?
One meaning is - 1. To become more compact.
So,,,if you have 'fluffy' useless static voltage or low voltage coming in from ANY source, you can 'amplify' (of sorts) the CURRENT, by first COMPACTING the energy and then releasing through spark gaps and coils to brute yup the magnetic force and hence the output power is more.  However during this conversion there are ALWAYS losses on the wire, in the capacitors, in the magnetic field and therefore your only hope at 'free' energy is to make the circuit itself very efficient and have and endless supply from a FREE SOURCE (atmosphere or grid).

If you don't get it after this explanation... youre living in a fantasy.

Without the 'free source' the circuit itself (tesla coil), is a wonderful curiosity but once you have gotten over the wide eyed child like mysticism and conquered your own delusion after which you choose to look at the circuit and its technical aspects, you will see that no matter how much you wish it, it is NOT OU.  It is very efficient YES!

ramset

HiV
Your like......... such a party pooper!!

Didn't you hear ?

We're gonna get em By the Balls!!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma