Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: dole on October 01, 2011, 07:55:38 PM
Tariel is very clever to hide a capacitors, he is architect.
Architecture is based on impression otherwise you will not be good architect.
This disadvantage must be considered.
So the non-written rule is that solution must be simple covered by complexity.

d.

I agree, rule number one in the 'circle of trust'. Make your words and devices deceptive.

BTW - What is the High Voltage of that module? That's a small gap between the braided wire and solid conductor. I'm guessing at least 6,000 volts. We should see a spark there but we don't?

-Core

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: dllabarre on October 01, 2011, 05:38:00 PM
Again the idea that the secret is hidden in the Green Box and now in the plastic box of the new 200Watt device gets ignored except by Core this time.....

It's been said before, TK device will work with any coil.  So why is everyone still focusing on the coil?

Focus on what we don't see!  What's in the plastic box on top of the 200Watt device?
I believe it's where the secret is and this is what is being kept from us. 

DonL

And where has that been said?
I have never seen that statement sourced and things like "a good friend of TK has told my neighbour" are not really convincing.
And even if TK really did say that, why do you think he takes the painstaking effort to construct a complicated counter-bifilar coil for at least 2 of his devices
if a simple coil would do ??? Moreover does such a coil have completely different field attributes. So if the device works with the counter-bifilar, it can impossibly work in the same way with a simple winding.

"Focus on what you don't see" leads us
to fairy tale land. You could just make the wildest guesses and they could not be verified such as "There is an atomic reactor in the PVC box".
Besides no-one is even able to completely explain "what can be seen", how the coils interact etc.

However a succesful replication will necessitate someone to make a good guess
what's really in those boxes and build it...

stivep

T-1000

Quote from: core on October 01, 2011, 06:31:27 PM
Really, every picture of the 100kw device does not show a primary around the larger tube. You, like everyone else, are guessing that it is a Tesla coil. What exactly validates your guess? Tesla coils were 'Loosely coupled' show me that in the Turkish device.

Did you ever built 2 same Tesla coils for power transfer like Nicola Tesla did?
Unless you did, you're in deep jungle of guesses.... :)

P.S> Primary coil can easily fit into size of those boxes under secondary coils.

core

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 01, 2011, 11:06:33 PM
And where has that been said?
I have never seen that statement sourced and things like "a good friend of TK has told my neighbour" are not really convincing.
And even if TK really did say that, why do you think he takes the painstaking effort to construct a complicated counter-bifilar coil for at least 2 of his devices
if a simple coil would do ??? Moreover does such a coil have completely different field attributes. So if the device works with the counter-bifilar, it can impossibly work in the same way with a simple winding.

"Focus on what you don't see" leads us
to fairy tale land. You could just make the wildest guesses and they could not be verified such as "There is an atomic reactor in the PVC box".
Besides no-one is even able to completely explain "what can be seen", how the coils interact etc.

However a succesful replication will necessitate someone to make a good guess
what's really in those boxes and build it...

With all do respect, please spent some time doing research, Tariel has clearly stated, thanks to Stivep, that it can be done with or without bifiliar. Please see Stivep's YouTube channel. Here is part 3 of a translation, start from 3:00 min. in and pay close attention.

Also Tariel speaks of heat treated Iron.

http://www.youtube.com/user/stivep1#p/u/8/oDYX8uwydoY

Has it ever been stated that Tesla used a Caduceus coil? Where is this information? All members could benefit from viewing all three translations that Stevip made.

-Core