Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEKTRON

forest

My comments :
Would be very very nice to see some simple luxmeter output instead of stating that camera adjusts to bulb light and that's why it is so dim. That way we could compare it to light power from 60W bulb attached directly to power grid.

I think that we all could agree that resonant circuit is the way to go to conserve energy and the only problem is that resonant point is sharp and easily disrupted by changing load.
There are so many ways to avoid it :
- make load a part of self-resonant circuit : build permanent magnet analog where load is part of it
- make stable resonant circuit on output and dump excess energy from capacitor into output transformer without damping oscillations to zero
- make circuit where output part is not resonant but STEADY POTENTIAL
for example you have a coil always having 10kV potential difference between end NO MATTER WHAT YOU CONNECT AS LOAD.Ohm law will adjust amps for connected load, the rest is re-used back in form of VARs.
- make a circular feeding back generating rotating magnetic field which do create normal hot electricity in second external resonant circuit - capacitor or coil  That method is optimal IMHO and used in Hubbard/Hendeshot/probably Hans Cooler devices.

wattsup

So every time the first spark gap creates a spark connection, the HV output falls to zero, just like if you shorted a battery. Then the spark falls and voltage rises again from the zero point to maximum voltage again creating the highest "potential difference" swings. This produces square damped waves because the diodes are cutting off half the wave on one side and half from the other when the first side is inversed. A FWBR would have filled all cycles with pulsing and would not provide the off times wanted to reach resonance.

The basics are still Tesla TOP but TK found the right way to create the pulsing using the spark gap and diodes.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg299239#msg299239

TKs many devices just showed that the main effect can be accomplished in many ways, it all depends on which steps you want to bypass. The green box used 12vdc to run an inverter to run a MOT to run the first spark gap to run the TK coil via a hidden spark gap then to output. The other devices were just variations of the same system.

In the last video, the white box circuit already has diodes on the circuit but without a real schematic it is hard to say if they are at the output or not. See below.

I will put my TPU aside for a few days and work on this. I was so close already so I already have all the components. He-he.

wattsup

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: wattsup on October 15, 2011, 12:30:28 PM
So every time the first spark gap creates a spark connection, the HV output falls to zero, just like if you shorted a battery. Then the spark falls and voltage rises again from the zero point to maximum voltage again creating the highest "potential difference" swings. This produces square damped waves because the diodes are cutting off half the wave on one side and half from the other when the first side is inversed. A FWBR would have filled all cycles with pulsing and would not provide the off times wanted to reach resonance.

The basics are still Tesla TOP but TK found the right way to create the pulsing using the spark gap and diodes.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg299239#msg299239

TKs many devices just showed that the main effect can be accomplished in many ways, it all depends on which steps you want to bypass. The green box used 12vdc to run an inverter to run a MOT to run the first spark gap to run the TK coil via a hidden spark gap then to output. The other devices were just variations of the same system.

In the last video, the white box circuit already has diodes on the circuit but without a real schematic it is hard to say if they are at the output or not. See below.

I will put my TPU aside for a few days and work on this. I was so close already so I already have all the components. He-he.

wattsup

The diodes are most likely 1N4007s to protect the chip.
You can see the double zeros on one and the 7 on the other one.
The unit puts out way more than 1000 Volt and the engineer who made the
PCB layout would not want to have high voltage traces so close to resistors
that configure an IC.
Have not yet seen a schematic of an ignition module with HV diodes.

e2matrix

Congrats stivep (Wesley, Aidas and Arunas, and Tiger?) !!!   I have just two suggestions:

1 - Ignore the trolls - no need to even respond to them
2- Get schematic and building details into a document posted here so as many members as possible can get this replicated as quick as possible. 

This will get the momentum going in a way that it CANNOT be stopped.