Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

hi
  for video above the video v1  i bealeavet there is some hiden  big tesla hv transformer  .is similar if some people from steven device  some video of some user ,turbo there whas similar video whit some small batery and 100w light bulb maybe @watsup has remeber this  i thing this is this similar  :D user turbo from steven mark <tpu has this ... if  im not vrong ...wire less transision tesla ... for man who has put this video  please show that tesla transformer transmiter if you like   or we  dont bealeavet for this. ..and people here... you say in video that is reply kapandze  ...ist this words  you say in video that is kapandze  and you provet that maybe KAPANADZE IS HIDEN SOME BIG TESLA WIRELESS TRANSFOMER IST BEACOUSE  you say is kapandze reply ... please expalne here beacouse  you put the name of kapandze in your video .......  many people whill be  put low now and that is no good

xenomorphlabs

I found something else worth consideration for anyone who wants to experiment with coax HV windings where the braid carries the HV.
In the pictures from TK's latest device, it can be measured that the actual winding that is wound on the coil is thicker than the coax cable.
That leaves 2 possibilities:
1) The coax cable has been further isolated with a protection hose
to prevent arc-over between the closely located braids of adjacent turns (makes sense)
2) It's a different cable altogether

In the green box coil the coax cable turns are spaced apart for isolation.

wattsup

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 17, 2011, 09:56:19 AM
@Wattsup: I have been trying to see a bucking coil secondary like in Stivep's group device in any TK device or let's just pick the latest TK device.
Maybe you can help me see where you have identified a bucking coil secondary in that device? That would be very helpful.
The coax cable winding at least can not be called secondary, because it is being driven by the HV ignition module which makes it in any case a primary winding.
I also cannot see any input cables going into the caduceus coil which you termed "input".
Thank you.

The image you show is from the TK video when Wes visited Tariel or WVT for short, but I am referring to the very lastest video by @stivep1 that I would call the Wesley New York video or WNY for short, hence my images start with WNY from that video.

I don't know up to what point I can trust the WVT video simply because of the circumstances and all the stuff they added around the device like all those circuit boards and that plastic container. But let's say the TK coil in that video is real enough, The right coil which is the Caduceus coil is very long and only about 1/3rd of the coil seems to go inside the fat over coil. But the fat overcoil has two levels so it could be that in this TK coil they put two layers, one on top of the other as bucking mode and maybe they found that there is more happening in their mutual Caduceus-to-bucking exchanges in this manner. This would not surprise me if the Caduceus coil connected ends were on the side of the overcoils. But all this is left to guessing and testing for the WVT video.

But for the WNY video, the guys have given us the know how and I think that any furtherance would be best to continue once you have a working model of the last video. That is what I am working towards.

wattsup

xenomorphlabs

@wattsup: Good point, it is the best basis to start to build from what WNY showed.
The WVT set-up contains too many unknown variables.
I am by the way absolutely certain that that isn't even a caduceus coil, but that can be only realized once you actually start winding the coil and have in mind to match 100% what can be seen on the pics and not what might make more sense.
Anyway good luck with what you are building.

T-1000

Quote from: energia9 on October 16, 2011, 07:49:18 PM
dear T-1000
no one asked why is the primary spark gap been isolated from air, why is it inside a bulb. why?
Thank you
It got few functions:
1) protection from poisonous gases after O2->O3 reactions
2) sound resistant chamber
3) ultraviolet filtering
4) on 25kV+ you need to encase it in X-Rays resistant chamber.