Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

Quote from: stivep on October 18, 2011, 12:44:54 PM
IN  THE MEAN TIME PLEASE PROMOTE THAT INFORMATION ( the technological approach and/or YouTube video ANY  POSSIBLE WAY TO ANY POSSIBLE PLACE THAT WILL HELP ALL OF US

Make copy of all of the material into your computers in case!!

@Wesley, I am sure there are many people like myself who are already reading this thread and want to help. I would like to suggest you and your team start a
new thread and other people who want to actively work on developing your replication of the Kapanze device further, all work on the same model with same schematic, coils, windings, materials etc. This way we can progress and improve much more efficiently. Thank you.

dllabarre

Quote from: stivep on October 18, 2011, 12:44:54 PM

Make copy of all of the material into your computers in case!!

Wesley

Also print out all important replication information.
Computers can crash and be wiped out.
Even Disk media and thumb drives can be wiped out.

Thanks Wesley

DonL

e2matrix

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 18, 2011, 12:47:30 AM
Here is a lot of 8 variable air caps for $14 for the lot:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/400214179349?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

Bill

Thanks for the find Bill.  Actually that's $23 with shipping but still a source.  I suspect that if a builder can get close to the correct capacitance with regular caps that you won't need a big variable air cap to tune it in but if you have the chance to get a bigger one it will make things easier I believe.  I'll admit I'm not seeing antenna tuners as cheap on ebay as one I found a while back but I think the deals are still around if you have patience. 
   I also found these for $2.00 each with lots in stock here: http://www.electronicsurplus.com/Item/3816/UNMARKED%20-%20Capacitor_%20ceramic%20_%20225-250pF_%20-%20249-10-102/

I'm sure there is shipping charges on top of that. 

Mannix

Quote from: wattsup on October 15, 2011, 12:30:28 PM

I will put my TPU aside for a few days and work on this. I was so close already so I already have all the components. He-he.

wattsup

Is this not a "single cylinder" version of that device?

MACEDONIA CD

@mannix  i like to ask you ather
im vondering did you have done this T.P.U From YOUR steven mark 
  if your reply put sheme here like people who whants to put sheme here  of KAPANDZE .. LEST BE THE FIRST SHEME OF STEVEN NOT FROM KAPANDZE  ;)