Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: ronotte on December 31, 2011, 09:02:11 AM
- I connected the coil via a 100 Ohm resistor to my Wavetek function generator
- I set up the generator to deliver a 1Vpp sweeping frequency from 500KHz to 3.6MHz
- I connected the scope to caduceus having an initial tank cap of 500pf
what obtained and freezed on my storage scope is the trumpet wave.

This would suggest that the envelope of the oscillations is a result of the frequency sweep.
Concretely a frequency dependent impedance of the LC circuit.

Apparently, you are measuring voltage oscillations and are optimizing the device for the maximum voltage.
Did you consider optimizing for the maximum In/Out power ratio?

Where are your voltage nodes and antinodes of the standing wave on your long thick coil ?

Quote from: ronotte on December 31, 2011, 09:02:11 AM
It is also interesting to note that in the same condition I moved the scope to monitor the output coil and there I found one main resonance at 3.6MHz and a second resonance (about halph amplitude) at 4.5MHz: that's not expected. First resonance is lower than caduceus resonace probably due to additional losses on the output coil & load components.

It is possible that you are dealing with 2 different resonance frequencies.
1) A lumped LC resonance at the frequency equal to 1/(LC)^0.5
2) A reflected wave resonance (standing wave) inversely proportional to the length of the coil. See: http://www.overunity.com/10517/standing-wave-coil-frequency/

wattsup

@ronotte

Thanks for your reply. I have seen that circuit diagram but how come the HV negative is going to Earth ground not going to the Caduceus output coil as it did in the other diagrams. This now completely isolates the output to load.

@all

I think I have found one reason my set-up is not working properly.

The image below is of my present FBT. I removed the original primary because the wires were too thin. I wound the one shown but still my output is not as I would want. It takes about 25 watts input to create a spark.

So I was looking at other known ways to wind the primary and came upon this web site.
http://www.amazing1.com/transformers.htm

Their FBT models FLYPVM400 and FLYPVM500 are very close to the type of FBT I now have. Plus they are nice enough to put up schematics for each. If you look at the PDFs attached below, this will give you some great info on the FBT windings, etc. On the FLYVM500 schematic, they include the number of turns for the primary using Litz#20 but they also indicate the number of primary turns for Basic/Ozone, Resonant and Non-Resonant usages. So there may be a direct relations to the number of wire turns on the primary to the overal range or effect the FBT will attain. Hmmmmmmm.

So we keep working at it.

wattsup

ronotte

@verpies,
Quote from: verpies on December 31, 2011, 09:51:21 AM
This would suggest that the envelope of the oscillations is a result of the frequency sweep.
Concretely a frequency dependent impedance of the LC circuit.
Apparently, you are measuring voltage oscillations and are optimizing the device for the maximum voltage.
Did you consider optimizing for the maximum In/Out power ratio?
Exactly.
It is impossible with the trumpet test setup to have anything to be seen on the output: no way to optimize in that way.
Just for doing the I/O output optimization I re-enabled my low power HV pulser and tried in every way to optimize the output. Please consider that after the second SG (SG-2) and in parallel with the lamp I see only 1.5KV very thin positive pulses (<0.5usec pulse width) with a repetition rate of 100Hz - 2KHz depending on SG 1 in use, SG 1 tank cap, Caduceus tank cap, SG 2 in use and SG 2 tank cap...so you see many variables. These thin positive pulses due to the low duty cycle are not able to light the lamp. Of course before SG 2 it is possible to see very well that the voltage on the cap rise until 600-800V in one step or in a staircase like...until the SG 2 fires., then the cycle restart with the upmentioned repetition rate.
Roberto

ronotte

@wattsup
Quote from: wattsup on December 31, 2011, 10:08:22 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have seen that circuit diagram but how come the HV negative is going to Earth ground not going to the Caduceus output coil as it did in the other diagrams. This now completely isolates the output to load.
HaHa. You are right...I have been crazy following the intricacy of the STAAAR group 8)  The answer is that the last original schematic posted in a way is correct (but missed to report the center tap connection to earth). If you look at the same schematic posted before, there you will find the connection you mentioned but without any earth, hence all floating ;D . So what is the truth? Simple I tried every possible connection: all floating, halph floating and all connected to earth. Apparently there are no big differences except the difficulties to pickup true signal with the scope's probe (referred to ground).
Now I am testing with both low side of HV generator and secondary center-tap connected to ground. I think that this is the right connection to use...anyway I repeat you can choose any other connection as I have not seen significative differences.
Roberto

Hope

Thank you for all your efforts.   I am posting these links just as food for thought and though they are off topic they also have merit:

Howard Johnson final communication to the world concerning his findings,  DISCOVERING QUANTUM MECHANICAL MOLECULAR ENERGY .

The Disclosure Conference showing many creditable peoples testimonies about suppressed technologies,  The Disclosure Project

Thank you Wattsup for the link on those HV components,  what a great source it is.   

Happy New Year my brothers and sisters and may God bless us everyone. 

One thing is certain and a bright spot:  Everyday that passes is a day closer to learning to use free energy if we don't quit.