Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Quote from: elementSix
My god, whomever typed that patent out was retarded. I couldn't understand half of what was being said...  well not that much of it..

Yes, many of the old patents have errors in the
reconstructed text which is done by Optical
Character Recognition
.  The original copy was
probably very difficult to read so the OCR process
cleaned it up quite a lot but the document still is
in need of manual correction to clear up the
remaining areas of strangeness.

Anyone care to volunteer to make the document
perfect?  I am certain that many will greatly
appreciate a fully legible rendering...

- - - - - - - - - -

But then again, such effort isn't really necessary
since the PDF Download is very good quality and
is indeed perfect.  Right Click the hyperlink and
"Save Link Target As."

Only the Google OCR page has the errors...

elementSix

A part of the improvements which form the subject of this specification, the transmitting circuit, in its general features, is identical with that described and claimed in my original Patents Nos. 645,576 and 649,621. The circuit comprises a coil A which is in close inductive relation with a primary C, and one end of which is connected to a ground-plate E, while its other end is led through a separate self-induction coil B and a metallic cylinder B' to the terminal D. The connection to the latter should always be made at, or near the center, in order to secure a symmetrical distribution of the current, as otherwise, when the frequency is very high and the flow of large volume, the performance of the apparatus might be impaired.

Thanks for that tidbit of info Seamonkey, I didn't know thats how they did it.

Farmhand

Yeas that's right SeaMonkey, the newer "scanned" documents have errors and I usually correct them if I quote parts of one. I have the original PDF from a long time ago, it is readable to me.

I guess it was all the errors ElementSix was referring to, and it does make it difficult to read for sure, I must agree with that.

The patent deals a lot with the problems of containing the energy to the circuit.

Also though notice the primary is fairly closely coupled to the secondary in that arrangement. Right on top. At Colorado springs the Primary was a bit looser coupled being below the secondary, my transformer has the primary below the secondary, but still quite close and it's only one turn. Closer coupling to me means a better efficiency for a "Power Transmission" arrangement, a "Signaling" arrangement might be better with looser coupling.

Cheers

P.S. AS it happens ElementSix quoted the close coupling part as I made my post. Synchronicity.  ;)

Also in the Colorado Springs Notes Tesla States that for Power transmission purposes a large transformation ratio would be better than a big resonant rise. Hence the close coupling, I think.

semenihin-77