Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 24, 2014, 06:30:39 AM
I can't see the relevance of that question.

But Stepanov has it also. Why should inventors keep faking things which obviously cannot be? The idea of stealing hundreds of KW from grid with a ground wire is also ridiculous. If there is only single wire earth return then anyway the grid supply should not be very effective and powerful in order to branch away that amount of energy under the radar.

Hence my today's theory: What could happen when an electromagnetic field is mixed with an electrostatic field? The precise method does not matter. Maybe with transistors or thyristors, maybe without. Maybe with a flyback for HV generation, maybe with some other means to get a static (high) voltage field.

You will fint it when you realized what is electrostatic, because it is not static  ::)

Grumage

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 24, 2014, 06:30:39 AM
Hence my today's theory: What could happen when an electromagnetic field is mixed with an electrostatic field? The precise method does not matter. Maybe with transistors or thyristors, maybe without. Maybe with a flyback for HV generation, maybe with some other means to get a static (high) voltage field.

Dear Zeitmaschine.

Hold and cherish that thought !!  ;)

Cheers Grum.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: Hoppy on February 24, 2014, 08:17:32 AM
The bearded guy holds the secret.  ;D

(Un)fortunately the bearded guy is missing during Stepanov's presentations. :)

Quote from: energia9 on February 24, 2014, 07:41:03 AM
or its so ridiculously simple that we just want to complicate everything

If the basic principle would be complex then there would be no need to constantly hide the key part of the device.

Quote from: forest on February 24, 2014, 08:44:11 AM
when you realized what is electrostatic, because it is not static  ::)

Then the term »electrostatic« is misleading? Should we call it rather electrodynamic?

Quote from: Grumage on February 24, 2014, 08:56:59 AM
Hold and cherish that thought !!  ;)

My workbench is flooded with thoughts. Just can't bring them together. :(

Hoppy

energia9

Grumage, how do you know?
Zeitmaschine , secret component?  i once have posted about a pressurized spark gap, the guy has a patent and have also documented his work with plausible data,  he claims 900% ou ,  what he did was pressurized a glass container with 6.6 bar of pressure,  he used xenon gas, but said it is not limited to it but that worked the best,  i found other patents around this field which used nitrogen and also ozone.   he said as he raised the pressure to a certain point the output was greater out than in. 

this was my earlier post on here
up to 900% efficiency claimed:
http://www.rexresearch.com/imris/imris.htm
he is not the only one with similar principle
20x overunity claimed:
http://www.rexresearch.com/koldomsv/koldomsv.htm

5x overunity claimed:
http://www.rexresearch.com/nelson/nelson.htm

400% excess energy claimed
http://www.rexresearch.com/articles/activen.htm

if this works this is certainly is so simple that it makes me laugh.

Then the secret component is a highly pressurized spark gap. (gas or liquid)
and ionised gas, plasma is responsible for this effect.

but i could be very wrong,