Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

explanation of why mass slows time.

Started by nitinnun, June 27, 2009, 10:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on June 28, 2009, 04:52:06 AM
and now you know why this was said.

M't:19:24: And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
M'r:10:25: It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Lu:18:25: For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
today the rich man can buy DMT
tha chemical that brings you to this kingdom

alan

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 28, 2009, 01:09:27 AM
mass does not slow time. time is not a "transversible entity"....
Time is a measurement used to denote a sequence of events.

Mass (or rather the mass' gravity) affects light, which is cooincidentially used to MEASURE "time".   As the speed of the measureing device is approached, a time-based anomoly occurs with the device being used to measure time.  In this case- it s the speed of light.
But you can recreate this using any other medium of time measurement.
mechano-oscillatory, sonic-clock, ect., and the same time-based anomolies will occur at each of the respective speeds -
i.e.: using a sound clock- at the speed of sound, time will stand still. faster than the speed of sound, and you will "go back in time".

once we figure out a way to measure time, independent of motion. this problem will be removed from conventional physics.
one of einstein's little blunders......
How? light contains no mass
it looks like mass attracts light, because it manipulates the path of light, but it does not attract light itself.

gravityblock

Quote from: alan on June 28, 2009, 06:26:41 AM
How? light contains no mass
it looks like mass attracts light, because it manipulates the path of light, but it does not attract light itself.

The photon is the elementary particle and the basic unit of light and the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum.  It is also the force carrier for the electromagnetic force.

The photon is not massless.  It has a slight mass, thus it is affected by Time.  If the photon was massless, then it wouldn't be confined to C by Time.  Time is what causes the photon of light and the electromagnetic spectrum to be limited to C in the vacuum of space.

Virtual particles are massless in our Time dimension, and they are not confined to C in our Time dimension.  Virtual particles are responsible for the magnetic and gravitational fields.  Virtual particles may have mass in another Time dimension, but in our Time dimension they are massless, meaning no length, no width, and no height.  Since the magnetic field can get out of a black hole, then this suggests faster than light travel and is massless.

We need to get beyond the basic elementary truths of the universes before moving onto more complicated truths.  Time is a basic elementary truth of the universes, which people refuse to accept.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

Remember that the length of the 1 dimensional string is the Planck length or the distance between any two 0D points, it is quite small. it tells you how small a 0D point is in reference, it requires some interesting Physics to manipulate it.

the Photon does have an extremely small mass that was calculated by Physics but the mass was so small that by Physics standards it was considered non applicable on the mass unit. I'll see if I can find the reference to the literature later.

GravityBlock is correct about the speed limit of Light, Photons have a finite amount of mass and does influence its velocity. it is not truly massless.

Jerry ;) 

onthecuttingedge2005

From NASA.

Now, being scientists, we do not just accept theories like general relativity or conclusions like photons have no mass. We constantly test them, trying to definitively prove or disprove. So far, general relativity has withstood every test. And try as we might, we can measure no mass for the photon. We can just put upper limits on what mass it can have. These upper limits are determined by the sensitivity of the experiment we are using to try to "weigh the photon". The last number I saw was that a photon, if it has any mass at all, must be less than 4 x 10-48 grams. For comparison, the electron has a mass of 9 x 10-28 grams.

Hope this answers the questions that you and your Chemistry class have.

Good luck,
Laura Whitlock.

I am still looking for the original literature on this specific subject that I read many years ago.