Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a metal pyramid, is a zero point energy causing/collecting device.

Started by nitinnun, July 11, 2009, 01:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

It seems pretty much so.I just wanted you to know I used to be an oklahoman.Still have a lot of friends in okla.Triffid

triffid

I found out tonight from educational tv that honey bees use static electricity to make pollen jump onto their bodies.As their wings beat 230 times a minute the hair on their bodies become charged with static electricity and when they land on a flower the pollen jumps onto their bodies.Since I already mention insect antigravity here I thought I would mention it here.So honeybees have been using static electricity at least a hundred million years.Ever since flowering plants came into being.Triffid

triffid

My world becomes more interesting each day.Insects using electricity in one way or another.Triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
Insects using electricity in one way or another.Triffid
Speaking of natural electricity, one time, after a thunderstorm, a car tire was found in the ground at the base of a tree.
I know this is supposed to be impossible.  Teleportation?!

Tornadoes are also supposed to similar things(shoot straw into unbroken window glass!)

Conspiracy/occultists hint at monopole energy.  I don't know for sure.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

To all on this thread I mentioned that I had developed a very hot solar collector about 4 years ago but never patented it.I found out about two weeks ago that someone else took out a patent on it in Oct.1962.So my secret info has been public domain since 1962.It is patent #3,058,394.I taped(I used clear tape) fresnel lenses on top of flat mirrors to focus the sun's energy to a single point.I mention it here now because its been ignored long enough.Triffid