Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a metal pyramid, is a zero point energy causing/collecting device.

Started by nitinnun, July 11, 2009, 01:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I did try to get a patent some time ago and your new patent only has to be 10% different from someone else's.While I made my discovery on my own and by accident.After working on a patent application  for a year and a half I discovered a professor at Ga.State Tech had made the same basic discovery some 25 years before.He had done some work with it but didn't seem to have taken out a patent on it.It took the wind out of my sails when I found out he had made the same discovery so long ago.I could still patent it I guess.It had to do with Solar power.I am more of a solar power freak than anything else.Triffid1620

triffid

His design was different from mine but it did the same thing.Focus sunlight to a whole new level of hot.Even the small models were dangerous(8'x10").If you looked at them too long you could go blind just like a welders torch.I did buy material to create (3feet by 4feet) larger ones but chickened out on putting them together.The larger ones could in theory reach 3000 degrees instantly.I would like to see them used in outer space where the suns power is 24/7.
triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
I did try to get a patent some time ago and your new patent only has to be 10% different from someone else's.
Really?  I didn't know that for sure.  I knew it had to be different and preferably improved over prior art.

While I made my discovery on my own and by accident.After working on a patent application  for a year and a half I discovered a professor at Ga.State Tech had made the same basic discovery some 25 years before.He had done some work with it but didn't seem to have taken out a patent on it.
Yeah, I had that experience, too.  That's why a---thorough!---patent search of the existing worldwide patent databases is so important.

It took the wind out of my sails when I found out he had made the same discovery so long ago.I could still patent it I guess.
If the Prof. wrote up his finding somewhere in journal literature as a published research paper, the Patent Office can stop your application.
Case in point:
Hindu Indian healers have remedies that trump Western pharmeceutical companies because they're already in use.  They just need to be written up and registered as public domain.  Or get their own patent and then proven it.  They're doing that now.  Phizer is VERY unhappy about it.!!!

It had to do with Solar power.I am more of a solar power freak than anything else.Triffid1620
If the Prof. did the same thing(heat things with light) but,  you did it a different way and better, it still might be patentable.  A patent lawyer should be consulted.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

My design was better.It is simpler and cheaper to make.My small models I put together for less than $5.00 each. I could make wood burst into flames in 3 seconds.The larger models which I never put together I paid less than $100.00 for each one.I have materials for about 4 of them.I would be in a world of hurt if I walked in the wrong direction around them.Triffid

stonrman401

Quote from: triffid on July 23, 2009, 08:59:35 AMI discovered a professor at Ga.State Tech had made the same basic discovery some 25 years before

Really? Sounds cool. What's his name?