Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyracell

Started by CELESTINE618, July 13, 2009, 10:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

llftdaniel1 said:
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0273/Untitled_25
I read the first few paragraphs of this manuscript and then remembered esoteric books I read about 30-40 years ago that implied---to my underatanding---that Mind, Matter, Light and All Else were interrelated, especially by the likes of Einstein's:  e=mc^2

They indicated there were all inseparable, so you might have a point about Einstein.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

CELESTINE618

In regards to understanding aether or ether I suggest researching John Worrell Keely and or Dale Pond who is an expert on the work of Mr Keely. I have read about the usage of counter rotating magnetic fields to create a polarization in a body of water although in my research I have been contemplating whether to use water or not with my device being that Tesla discovered Radiant energy without water. As it is constructed presently it is like an air capacitor and I wish to experiment with it further to test and see if differing configurations of the pyramids produce different effects. As seen in the image I provided the pyramids are now in a configuration where they are base to base with the positive and negative connected to the apex of each. The bases are oriented to each other 1/3 offset in an attempt to test if David Sereda is correct in speculating that ratio differentials allow for a state of infinity to occur. I chose 1/3 because 1/3 is equal to .333333333 and also Keely was also interested in this ratio as well. The image I get when I see how a pyramid effects electrons is like a vortex where the electrons are compressed and accelerated because the shape is going from 4 sided square to a point. Depending upon the angles in the pyramid the electrons compress and accelerate at different rates. In a normal capacitor there are usually two flat square metal plates separated by a material that has a resistance to conductivity like wax paper. If the size and shape of each plate is different it effects the nature of the electricity when it jumps from one plate to other. I feel this is extremely important especially the shape of the plates. As I look into it further it may be entirely different than a Joe Cell even though my initial intention was to create a variation of that technology. In any case its just artwork until it works. A more esoteric aspect of this technology I have been considering is to incorporate what Edgar Cayce said about dome shapes storing aetheric energy. In this configuration a pyramid shape would be placed inside a dome shape. My opinion of this is that the dome shape was used because the energy is more related with static electricity than with conventional electricity.

Cherryman

Is the link down?   I would like to see it.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cherryman on August 09, 2009, 03:55:45 PM
Is the link down?   I would like to see it.
@Cherryman
Do you mean...?

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0273/Untitled_25  (?)

This was the manuscript I mentioned I read.  It loads and runs for me.  I Have been having trouble with a few threads(like my latest),   >:(   ???   so you might be experiencing what I've experienced randomly.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.