Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyracell

Started by CELESTINE618, July 13, 2009, 10:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CELESTINE618

By the will of myself and my over soul which I have been told is connected with the expression of Thoth would like to unveil a creation that we have been constructing over the past year. It is a culmination of many aspects of zero point energy dynamics presently being explored all in one design. Pyramid power, Joe cell, sacred geometry, charge implosion and counter rotation. As an amateur engineer I am more thrilled with the simplicity of the design and how easy it is to construct than I am with the application of the present theories that it expresses. The total cost of the whole unit was about $200 in materials and could be made in one day perhaps even a few hours truly. I call it the pyracell.

http://people.tribe.net/c8d7e521-fb6b-480a-b20b-f6518aa2e45b/photos/a8c554cb-f42d-4681-a971-e06ada28b4d8

Let me know what you think.
Step by step instructions on how to build it are in the works.

the_big_m_in_ok

CELESTINE618 said:

http://people.tribe.net/c8d7e521-fb6b-480a-b20b-f6518aa2e45b/photos/a8c554cb-f42d-4681-a971-e06ada28b4d8

I call it the pyracell.  Let me know what you think.
Interesting picture.  Never saw anything quite like it before.  But what does it do?

Step by step instructions on how to build it are in the works.
Because this is the public domain Internet, a Patent may be out of the question unless you filed an Application somewhere.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

CELESTINE618

Creative commons. I don't plan on applying for a patent, not trying to make money, trying to change the world. Thats why I designed it the way I did with minimal fabrication. Most of the parts can be bought online. Although I may sell the building plans under the guise of a gift for donations made to my website. At least this way I can make something off it and it will not trigger any secret government irs red flags.

The device is a variation on the Joe Cell and from the present consensus everyone seems to associate it with the production of orgone and aether more than anything. I don't believe there is anything in your present language to truly describe in essence what is being produced.

the_big_m_in_ok

CELESTINE618 said:
The device is a variation on the Joe Cell and from the present consensus everyone seems to associate it with the production of orgone and aether more than anything.
I was able to briefly GOOGLize "joe cell free energy" and determine for myself that a car used what amounted to aetheric energy to operate the engine without anything but the battery connected to it and water inside it.
    Is that something similar to what you invented?

I don't believe there is anything in your present language to truly describe in essence what is being produced.
If people don't understand it, they may not see, or appreciate, a use for it.  They do see a use for the Joe Cell, however.  Can you show how there's a benefit for your invention?
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

CELESTINE618

Yes, it works similar to the Joe Cell with slight variations of my own design. The uses would be similar such as powering a car or even possibly generating electricity as well as antigravitic effects. This variation of the Joe cell is in its testing stage because it is a fresh new born concept just out of the box.

When it comes to aether there are many possible uses. Its as if its an energy that exists in a multidimensional state outside of the limitations of any single dimension. This seems to be the observations of many of the researchers of the past who discovered it and sought to use it.