Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyracell

Started by CELESTINE618, July 13, 2009, 10:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CELESTINE618

I would like to also mention that presently the dynamics of counter rotating opposed wave forms is probably the most powerful way to overcome electromagnetic interference that usually disrupts a normal Joe Cell. For this reason I chose to use a pyramid shape in the design. I feel that the pyramid shape is a perfect expression of form that is capable of rotating energy by compressing and accelerating it. Has anyone else noticed this relationship between vortex physics and the pyramid shape?

the_big_m_in_ok

CELESTINE618 said:
I would like to also mention that presently the dynamics of counter rotating opposed wave forms is probably the most powerful way to overcome electromagnetic interference that usually disrupts a normal Joe Cell. For this reason I chose to use a pyramid shape in the design.
Well, the Testatika counter-rotating disc power generator uses a set of magnets or metal discs that may or may not exemplify counter-rotating magnet fields.  The subject is on this site and on the Internet.  Do you think this a comparable in operation?

Has anyone else noticed this relationship between vortex physics and the pyramid shape?
Kirelian photography has shown what appears to be aetheric 'lightning' leaving the top of the pyramid.  I saw a picture in a New Age book once, but that does, I think, partially answer your question.  You might GOOGLize "kirelian" for more info.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

lltfdaniel1

Regarding ether.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0273/Untitled_25

You can download the ebook from here http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2gfguyhzzi/Pyramid Power.Spunkins.pdf .

I am going to have to find a book regarding ether, there is one done by albert einstine  i'll look.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

So far i have found a very old book which is an ebook dating back to 1909 about the ether.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4816121/Oliver-Lodge-Ether-of-Space

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0280/Untitled_9

I would like to say that ather basicly means energy from the vaccum.

This ebook is very interesting it goes on about cavitys and the like.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/459471/The-Divine-Cosmos-by-David-Wilcock

It goes on about why russia built several pyramids for research.

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

nitinnun

i have a connection to the 5D beings, too.
and they want me to make some clarifications, to you.

the pyramid polarizes water.
the joe cell ALSO polarizes water.

electrons move from the negative half of the polarized water,
through the device being powered,
and into the positive half of the polarized water.
then the positive and negative magnetism, re-polarizes the water !

electricity is moving electrons.
polarized water, supplies the electrons being moved.

clockwise and counter-clockwise magnetism, POLARIZES the water.
so that there may be electrons to move, as electricity !

it is not ether.
it is not orgone.

it is clockwise and counter-clockwise spinning magnetism,
which cause polarized water !

the magnetism which polarized the water, is coming from atoms.
the angles of the pyramid, cause the atoms making up the pyramid,
to build up their negative magnetism in the base.
and to build up their positive magnetism, in the middle and peak.

and the atoms get their energy, from the universe !
making this magnetism always available.

by the way.
the 5D beings, also approve of my sentence structure.

because it clearly separates the MEANING BEING EXPRESSED,
into clear and understandable pieces.

without the unnecessary "cramming together",
found in sardines-in-a-can paragraphs.

clear separation between concepts,
is very important too them culturally.

such as a kitchen and its functions,
being clearly separated,
from a living room and its functions.

or the physical parts of one device,
being clearly distinguishable,
from the physical parts of another device.

5D beings look at how 3D humans cram everything together.
into an incomprehensible monstrosity of sardine-ism.
and it makes them cringe in irritation and stress.