Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Frozen:

Nice work man.  Hey, here is just a thought for you.  I saw that fence in your photo that you are running along side of and...well...why not tie into that as well?  There is a galvanized coating on the fence posts that go into the ground about 2 foot or more and the coating is really zinc.  So, tie all the fence in with your - side and see if your mA's increase.  My guess is that they will...and maybe a lot.  That is a lot of material in the ground and it might be worth a quick try with some test leads and clips.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

FrozenWaterLab

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 03, 2010, 09:53:06 AM
Frozen:

Nice work man.  Hey, here is just a thought for you.  I saw that fence in your photo that you are running along side of and...well...why not tie into that as well?  There is a galvanized coating on the fence posts that go into the ground about 2 foot or more and the coating is really zinc.  So, tie all the fence in with your - side and see if your mA's increase.  My guess is that they will...and maybe a lot.  That is a lot of material in the ground and it might be worth a quick try with some test leads and clips.

Bill

Good Idea Bill. Talk of not seeing the forest for the trees in the way.
I did test from the fence to my carbons in the past but it was low.
I haven't tried with the whole new grouping though - didn't think of it.
Also will try on both ends of the ribbon and both at same time that kinda thing.

I'm going to dig another trench 1' from that one. Lay in the ribbon and pore dolomite on it before berrying it to test both Jeanna's power conduit theory and see how much two neg wires close together add.
IF the mg wire disintegrates while being used in this way??????
Also want to try a spiral and lateral E-W runs.
That one took 3 rolls now one more like it and a lat 1/2 way and one at the end and the spiral
I need to order again.

Thats what is nice about a think tank - more Ideas.

FrznWtr

Pirate88179

FrznWtr:

Hey, ideas are everything.  I think of Stefan's entire website (OU.com) as a think tank.  I have learned so much and have had a lot of great suggestions from other members here.  Together, we just might do something great.

Keep up your excellent experiments.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

dllabarre

Quote from: electricme on November 30, 2009, 07:53:05 PM

OK ALL,
Yesterday I posted I would do a experiment, the idea is to show which electrodes interact the best picking up earth currents, and the results are surprising.
I used a COPPER as the North and positave electrode.
Aluminium, Copper, Steel and Magnesium coated rod.

Copper Positave and Aluminium produced the best results
                                        AT REST   MOVEMENT   ANALOG
POSITIVE        TEST METAL   V DMM     V DMM         OBSERVATIONS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COPPER           MAGNESIUM = 36.0mv     71.0mv        needle slight movement

COPPER           STEEL         = -2.9mv     40.0mv        needle not moveing

COPPER           COPPER       = -20mv      -10mv          needle not moveing

COPPER           ALUMININUM = 80mv       198mv          needle swinging wildly back and forth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results =
1st Copper as Positave, Alumininun as Negative  produces best results
2nd Copper as Positave, Mag as negative
coper and coper, copper and steel  = zilch
My test photo below showing the setup

Tiny Videos following below this post
jim

You will all have to step into the "way back" machine to remember this post from last November.

Question:
Were all the pieces of metal used in this experiment the same size?
I'm referring to surface area and not just length.

I've never seen where copper and aluminum produced the best effect.
So if one of the pieces of metal was larger (more surface area) than the other, then that might be an important fact that we could try to exploit.

DonL