Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW383

Tishitang,

RE: Induction side project.

The reason for mumetal on coil exterior is because electronic package will eventually be located in near vicinity of the coil. Because of this, magnetic field from exterior of coil could interact with circuit board aspects in a negative fashion. Mumetal on OD of coil will soak up any field in this direction and prevent from reaching circuit board. Field will still exist on interior of coil (where I want it).

I have performed first test run of this system and achieved positive results. Runs like a champ. I will be adding mumetal strips and other remaining components next week and get into specific application/performance testing.

I will have three of these systems running in short order. Each one employing same base circuit and coil, but varying downstream heat transfer mechanisms.

tishatang

MW383
Good luck on your experiments.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  Look forward to your post of results and findings.

freepow

@ cosmicfarmer

I charged the cap with my small EER array (.8v, 5 mA) and got nice amps after charging overnight, then hooked the cap to my small Joule-Thief with LED, but I realised that the volts were to low to power my
Joule-Thief, the cap had about  .3 -.4 volts, so I quick charged the cap with an AA-battery just for 20-30
seconds to get more volts in it and then the cap had over 1 volt, so I hooked the cap to Joule-Thief and left the EER array charging cap continuasly while the cap ran the Joule-Thief and the LED lit up nicely and the cap kept its amps at a constant level  :) :) Now I have to try and build up volts in my EER array then I should be happy...

electricme

@ MW383

Now thats a nice bit of work there Mike, I'm refering to the coil you have made.

Quote from: MW383 on November 25, 2009, 01:44:46 PM
Here is a picture of an induction side project I have been working on. Electronic board = 120V/450W ; series and parallel resonant ; zero current switching ; 25-50Khz. Blue colored coil = not quite finished ; still needs mumetal strips added to outside diameter.

Note, this is electronic package I performed some ground testing with. Used Tesla style pancake coil for this. I wish I had a scope because I am sure it would have been interesting.

Cheers!

Your gonna love me, for this next bit, lol.
Yesterday I hunted around in the old scrap yard place and came across a BWD 511 oscillope, the power cord is missing, cause someone cut it off, I got the cro for, wait for it,,,,, $5 (now I got 2x BWD511's)

Bought 3 old valve radios, most are missing their valves, I bought them for the tuners, good old fashion biggies, and got a battery jump start unit for $5 (just need the 12v gauge).

Tomorrow when I get back home I will put the pikies on the forum.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

freepow

@ Bill

A question for you Bill,  how long did you light those 400 LED's with your 650 F cap with your EER ?
            Did they light for very long ???