Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ MW383

I'm still trying to get my head around all this, it seems confusing to me, but it will become clear enough soon I hope :D

@tishatang,
I have removed the 3 tuners, a couple of them need urgent care and attention.
Unfortunately, they have not been treated with care, just been thrown around and some of the plates are poling so I have to realign them, it is going to take a bit of time because I need to be very careful doing this.

On one of them, the top non moving section has come adrift, so the solder joints will need to be redone, this involves putting shims between the plates and re-sweating the soldered joints.

I have lubricated the tiny ball bearings with sewing machine oil.

The mounting of these devices have become a concern to me now, the old rubber is perished, but if I mount them on some plywood, would this be OK?
One tuner was mounted by small circlips, so this one is a snag to getting it mounted, the second one uses brass nuts on steel bolts, the last one uses pk screws.

Another matter is, what type of coil should I make, the turns you mentioned were 25, should I wind it on PVC, (got many diameters of them) or use a cardboard toilet roll.

As a bonus, these old radios have great wafer switches with many poles, especially the radios involving shortwave selection.
I was thinking about using these to select a range of coil tappings.
What do you think?

jim

below are the jpgs I promised before.
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ All

This is way off this EB topic but I don't know where to put it.

I have a bedini, which somehow is creating an output of energy, which I am feeding into the 240v primary coil on my berried MOT, the output from the secondary, is fed into a Mercury vapor lamp, in series with a MOT capacitor, the bottom of the glass tube can be seen glowing slightly.
But the strange thing is, the bedini is not driving the VCR drum round. But it is making a high pitched noise, the 2N3055 transistor is not hot, nor is the main coil. 
The Bedini is not working, but it is still working, there is input from a 12v Battery to the bedini, I don't know whats going on, But it is still going.

Here is a tiny video as proof of this occurring.
I will follow this up with a diagram as soon as I put pen to paper.

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ all,

Here is a real quickie circuit I just drew up which is all components in relation to the Bedini, MOT transformer, the MOT cap and the mercury vapor lamp.
Only the outside glass envelope is broken, the glass inner tube arrangement is intact.
Anyway, it something I did today, at least I did something ehhhh. lol

jim

t3t4

Quote from: electricme on December 01, 2009, 02:22:43 AM

If there is another electrical field present, flowing in a different direction, then we have an interaction of both fields, but hey are still only the DC, but the instruments "see" this as AC as well as DC.

Say we call one energy field the GREEN field and the other the ORANGE field.
The green field arrives first followed by the Orange field which is travelling in a different direction to the Green field.
So the meter movement sees both DC fields but it depends on which field is the strongest which instills itself as the DC, the weaker field is seen by the test instrument as the AC, but it is the instrument which is reacting to both fields which gives the impression there is ac there.

Don't worry Jeanna, it seems to be double dutch to me too, we need better heads than ours on this to work it out.
All our previous electrical knowledge says only one electric current can travel in a wire, but this is the earth, as a huge fat round ball of wire, lol.

jim

Far be it for me to want or to try and ruffle any feathers, but I have to disagree here just a bit, so please take it for what it is, a simple disagreement.

Just because an instrument responds to either AC or DC does not mean that it plays favorites, nor does it mean that said equipment can only do one or the other. But for the sake of science here, we have to conclude one or the other. In "every" DC component, there is an AC counterpart! Science may say one thing, but the facts speak volumes about something else. So you guys have to make the call either way, but when dealing with a scope, you have a say and you have a choice if you know how to use either one of the three...

Knowing how to properly use an oscilloscope is a great beginning to a final end result. I'm not saying that I'm any kind of a master, but I get the very distinct impression that most of you don't really know how to use a scope, let alone how to properly set one up, let alone the bandwidth required to even begin to take a proper measurement. I can pretty much tell you all from experience here, if your not in the 500MHZ to the 1GHZ range, then your all way too low on bandwidth for a true reading. Myself included!

How do I know?

Cause I have compared my TEK 2235 against many others with greater bandwidth, and the difference does not take contact lenses to see.

Just food for thought so take it for what it is.

But when dealing with DC, you will always have an AC counterpart due to induction if nothing else, but when dealing with AC, you still have caps, so DC is again a counterpart. Sooo... beat it if you can, but then show me how, cause I see no way around it! I have tested and proven, so I hope some of you can prove me otherwise wrong. Until then, I say what I say because of what I have seen. I can do no more or less then that!

But either way, the waves of this world are in a constant state of flux, but magnetic flux is the point, if you ask me that is. So how do you measure it properly?

Thanks,
t3t4

Pirate88179

Quote from: electricme on December 02, 2009, 12:08:59 AM
@ all,

Here is a real quickie circuit I just drew up which is all components in relation to the Bedini, MOT transformer, the MOT cap and the mercury vapor lamp.
Only the outside glass envelope is broken, the glass inner tube arrangement is intact.
Anyway, it something I did today, at least I did something ehhhh. lol

jim

Jim:

I have no idea what might be going on with your circuit but I believe you have your diode between the emitter and base reversed as drawn.  If it helps, here is my crude Bedini circuit.  Jeanna once told me mine was wired differently but I used Introvertabrate's schematics from Youtube, all 3 of mine work well but, I am no Bedini expert so maybe mine and his are wrong?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen