Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER

Started by shimondoodkin, July 24, 2009, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi,
     just had a look at magnetic amplifiers, very interesting. When you start looking into things
   there aren't that many stones that haven't been upturned.
             John.

MarkE

Quote from: Neo-X on May 08, 2014, 10:28:58 AM
Its just a power amplifier like transistor except the input was dc controlling the ac output.
Yes, a nonlinear element such as a transistor, or a saturable reactor can be used in conjunction with an external power source such that a source signal at a lower power level controls an output signal at a higher power level.  All of the output power and more is drawn from the external power source.  That is exactly what happens in all of Thane Heins demonstrations.

Jack Noskills

Quote from: Neo-X on May 08, 2014, 09:37:12 AM
Im sorry but i dont get your point whats important here is the primary must high reluctance while the secondary has low reluctance. If you make an airgap between two core, the flux from the first core wont flow to the second core thus the flux will only flow to the two thinner leg of the first core. So the primary and secondary still has the same reluctance. Increasing the area of the core reduces the reluctance so the two core must close together in order to reduce the reluctance in the secondary.

My design has no airgaps so it is not a true BiTT in this sense. Primary must feed the secondaries, then there will be some flux back to primary and some flux will by pass it going back to secondary in the other side. This then amplifies output. I also tried splitting the black core in two parts as you suggested but there was no difference compared to original.

If airgap is used, then those secondaries still feed each other but they have also inductive reactance (impedance, ohms) which limits output. Output will be amplified if you can put a series capacitor in the output side so that there occurs resonance (total impedance drops to zero). Connect secondaries together so that polarities match and feed that via resonant capacitor to load.

taleo

You realize whatever flux that travels back to the primary, raises the primary's power consumption right? So you're not gaining anything by letting the flux go back.

taleo

Hey guys,
I've built a bi-tt and I'm having trouble understanding the calculations even in Thane Heins's patent. When I follow his calculations in the patent my results are valid. But I'm not fully convinced, I feel like I'm not understanding something about the power calculations on page 11/13
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument;jsessionid=00FF002D301F0117FAC673F115883C30.espacenet_levelx_prod_5?CC=CA&NR=2594905A1&KC=A1&FT=D&date=20090118&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

Thane only took the current and resistance to measure efficiency. If I understand this correct, he took the real power instead of the apparent power for his  calculation. Because if you straight up measure voltage and current on the primary, the product will be higher than whatever you measure on the secondaries put together. Can someone please shed some light on this? Thanks.