Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: stprue on September 20, 2009, 09:20:04 AM
That's interesting Yucca, I have seen similar increases in performance when grounding as well with my little hairpin.  Your freq. board idea sounds fantastic, I can't waite to see it.  I will probably build a simpler version using the links you showed me.  I was thinking 3 freq.  but I'll waite to see what Bruce shows us.

Hi Sptrue, Yes, I too will wait on bruces revelations before proceeding with 3 chan. But I'll definitely build a 1 chan device to start with, last night I found these cool little breakout boards for AD9835 DDS chip, already soldered with split groundplanes and even an SMA connector built right in. With this I can make a 1chan for less than $70 including backlit screen and micro board. Then can extend by just buying more DDS modules, so a 3 chan for less than $150. The beauty of the module is that the TSSOP chip is ready soldered and also because it is a well designed board it is stable up to 25MHz. If you're interested then hold out on purchasing the other kit because I could provide you with micro code to give you a better spec unit thats easier to assemble (almost just all plugs together) at a cheaper price plus it will have more functionality, (programmable sweeps, TPU power out sampling, and USB comms to the PC). Watch this space lol.

Yucca.

slapper

@Peterae

A couple of years back I was playing around spark gaps, injecting the spark into tpu control coils.

Although I managed to achieve a lower voltage gap (250 - 300 volts) it was not very stable and
my equipment still didn't like it much.

So I began to evaluate various lower voltage gas discharge tubes and found them to be quite slow
compared to a spark gap.

It looks like you are looking at the same GDT's and I am curious if you are experiencing similar results.

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

stprue

Quote from: Yucca on September 20, 2009, 09:54:37 AM
Hi Sptrue, Yes, I too will wait on bruces revelations before proceeding with 3 chan. But I'll definitely build a 1 chan device to start with, last night I found these cool little breakout boards for AD9835 DDS chip, already soldered with split groundplanes and even an SMA connector built right in. With this I can make a 1chan for less than $70 including backlit screen and micro board. Then can extend by just buying more DDS modules, so a 3 chan for less than $150. The beauty of the module is that the TSSOP chip is ready soldered and also because it is a well designed board it is stable up to 25MHz. If you're interested then hold out on purchasing the other kit because I could provide you with micro code to give you a better spec unit thats easier to assemble (almost just all plugs together) at a cheaper price plus it will have more functionality, (programmable sweeps, TPU power out sampling, and USB comms to the PC). Watch this space lol.

Yucca.

That sounds great im not sure what micro code is!  Would it be compatible with a mac for loading?  Very exciting.

Peterae

hi Slapper
I'm still in find bits and build mode, hopefully power up mode wont be too long away.

We have pictures of Dons device that use the GDT's so i am only trying to use what he used.

Peter

forest

What is the source of those images ? Are they valuable and real ones ?