Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy, from a antenna. Tesla technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 05, 2009, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on August 06, 2009, 02:16:33 AM
Hi Tom.

Why not build a Net like Antenna to cover more EM Volume. ...
...you could make arrays of these EM net antennas in parallel or series for whatever you desired as far as current. ...
Thanks
Jerry ;)
Jerry's correct.  I started a thread in this same Extracting... Forum on patents to do any of that.  Just modify them to receive for the most part.  Enough wire with most of them should do the trick.
I would build one myself and tell you of my test results, but I don't have the money or freedom.  Without my current living conditions by being assisted by a Veteran's outreach organization, I would be starving on the streets.

However, supportive investigative research is something I can do.  This is a worthwhile site to follow an gain from.  Keep trying and good work so far.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

I had another idea,use bamboo to support a plate and an insulated wire of small guage.One man could duct tape together a bamboo tower of 100 feet on the ground and put it up into the air by himself.It might be light weight enough.Here in texas lots of bamboo grows wild.No one really seems to care if you cut yourself some.Only need 10 ,10 foot lengths.Triffid

triffid

Might need 2 or 3 more 10 foot pieces for splicing.Triffid

triffid

to Big M,I know what you mean about being poor.I grew up poor but I was surrounded by people who could do other things.My dad could fix radios and tv's.I had uncles who could hunt,fish,and garden.My dad built the house I grew up in.I have built two sheds myself.I have lots of ideas about how to use junk and make it work.You are welcome to PM me about any project you might have.triffid

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on August 10, 2009, 10:58:16 PM
I am going to make that...seems simple enough to build...going to have to buy insulted wire.

Hi Daniel.

you might want to check for polarity of the wire as well because the correct polarity or wire angle could increase your current by increasing the inductance of the EM polarity to wire polarity. horizontal and or vertical wire arrangement.

good luck on your new quest.
Jerry ;)