Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy, from a antenna. Tesla technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 05, 2009, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

So this free energy exists on mars too?Maybe even the moon?The moon has an atmosphere too(about 1/1000 that of the earth's).Venus would have it too.So we would not be without power anywhere we went in the solar system?Triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: triffid on August 07, 2009, 06:30:43 AM
So this free energy exists on mars too?Maybe even the moon?The moon has an atmosphere too(about 1/1000 that of the earth's).Venus would have it too.So we would not be without power anywhere we went in the solar system?Triffid
Galactic magnetic fields, cosmic rays from everywhere else, and the magnet fields of planets and natural satellites should cause an electrical reaction on a copper wire situated the same way on the planet/moon as on Earth(parallel to the ground at altitude).
Maybe less power per foot of length, though.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

It looks like to me that a insulated copper wire attached to a plate with rounded edges would work too.That way you could put together a wooden tower.Attach the plate to the top of your wooden tower while its still on the ground and tape the connecting (pos) wire to go straight down the tower.This way you could put together a small wooden tower by yourself.Say maybe 25-30 feet high.I think the wire being insulated from the air is more important than the guage since the positive charges tend to bleed out onto the air.The plate on top is the only bare metal that I have seen.In fact I'm suggesting to a friend of mine that we do this same thing.Put about  three 8 foot boards together on the ground ,put a plate on the top,attach an insulated wire to it.When finished ,put it up in the air and measure the voltage.Triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
It looks like to me that a insulated copper wire attached to a plate with rounded edges would work too.
@triffid
T. Galen Hieronymus and Tesla both had the same idea.  It should work, too.
I don't have my notes with me at this computer, but hartiberlin started a thread involving 2 ea. suspended aerial metallic mesh antennas feeding 12 V to 2 ea. fluorescent ballasts; from there to spark gaps and then to a battery.  I'll try and look for the notes later, but it's something like what you suggest.

I just have a concern about his(hartiberlin's) subjecting any battery terminal to a spark gap without a diode to rectify the AC generated.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cloxxki

If any of you have a nearby cliff of substantial height, you might want to go there with a couple hundred meters of wire? The plate would simply stand on the edge, or be hung from a horizontal pole over the edge. The ground wire, just hangs down the cliff. The other wire, as Tommey described, first goes horizontal, conveniently along the edge of the cliff, and only when out of range down to where the measuring equipment stands.
I could have said tall trees in stead of cliff, but for some reqason, grown men (inventors even) climbing tall trees, seems like trouble.

As the experiment is so simple, any wooden watchtower should be quite convenient. Pick a clear day.

As I posted as a comment on Tommey'd video, I am afriad just going up a mountain with the same plate, and same wiring, will not bring the mega watts he expect. The way nature works, I bet it's all about vertical difference, not height above sea level. You can tell by the way it ramps up, the reference it the relative height itself, not that over a fixed level. This one one I'd love to be wrong about.

Another idea : deep holes in the ground. Like gold mines, oil drilling, etc. Would be interested to see whether running the ground and other wire down there would offer similar results to the plate being elevated.